You Need Help

Addison has been a nervous wreck since she left Bryce's room and all the nurses were in there and the doctor. She tells Dixie she has to go to the bathroom. While Addison is in the bathroom self-harming herself, even more, the doctor comes out and speaks with Dixie. After Dixie goes into the bathroom to tell Addison what the doctors have said but Dixie couldn't believe what she saw.

Dixie: Addison!
Addison: *cries* I can't help it.
Dixie: Why would you hurt yourself? *grabs the sharp object Addison was using and throws it away*
Addison: It's my fault Bryce got into a car accident and being in this long coma of his. It's going to be my fault if he doesn't make it Dixie.
Dixie: Hey, it's not your fault okay. Accidents like this always happen the daily. You know how drunk drivers can be.
Addison: If I would have just made food that night Bryce wouldn't have been out on the road and got hit by the car. But I insisted on him going out and he got into a car accident because of me.
Dixie: You need to calm down, he's going to be okay.
Addison: How do you know?
Dixie: The doctor said that he's breathing on his own and they are seeing improvement in him. He can wake up in a couple of days or even in a couple of hours.
Addison: *wipes her tears* omg really?
Dixie: Yes, but you need to get some help. I'm not going to let you harm yourself anymore. Also, I know that you haven't been sleeping or eating.
Addison: How?
Dixie: I can tell my the bags under your eyes and you always wear baggy clothes I can tell you lost weight. I've been through the same thing Addison but you know what I got help and I got through it with friends and family by my side.
Addison: *nods* I've just been so focused on staying with Bryce I haven't thought about myself lately.
Dixie: I know it's okay.

Dixie helps Addison clean her wrists since it was dripping blood. Addison washes her hands and she tells Dixie to not tell anyone else that she's been hurting herself and Dixie promised on one condition that she gets some help. They leave the bathroom afterward and heads into Bryce's room to see him not so hooked up on so many machines since he can breathe on his own now.

Dixie: I'm going to go get something to eat while you have time with Bryce.
Addison: Okay, thank you.

Dixie leaves and Addison is alone with Bryce in his room.

Addison: I don't know if you can hear me baby but you have to wake up. I miss seeing you smile and hearing you laugh. We should be celebrating our one-month anniversary. I can't imagine my life without you. So I need you to wake up so I can see those beautiful eyes of yours.

After a few more minutes Dixie comes back and gives Addison the food she ordered for her. Addison is sitting on the chair and she starts to eat slowly since she hasn't been eating lately. Dixie is watching her making sure she's eating. Addison ate half of the food and tells Dixie she can't eat anymore and she'll eat the rest later.

Dixie: Promise me you'll start taking care of yourself again.
Addison: I will I promise.
Dixie: Okay good. Anyways I have to get going I have to go to the studio.
Addison: Okay thanks for coming I'll see you later.
Dixie: see ya later and keep me updated.
Addison: I will.

They hug and Dixie leaves the hospital and heads to the studio. Addison sits back down by Bryce and just stares at him hoping he'll wake up. But eventually, Addison slowly falls asleep on the chair since she's so tired from not getting sleep the last month.

Bryce's POV:
Where am I? Why can't I open my eyes? Why do I hear beeping noises and doctors speaking? It slowly started to come back that I was in a car accident and is in the hospital. But how long has it been since I've been in here? I've been trying to wake up with everything I have but I just can't. I hear my poor baby Addison talking and crying begging me to wake up. It makes me sad to hear that she blames herself for the accident. But from what I heard earlier today Addison hasn't been taking care of herself I heard Dixie say. She hasn't been eating or sleeping. This must have taken a turn on her but she should be taking care of herself always. I missed seeing her smile and everything about her. I need her to know that it's not her fault. I need to wake up. I fight so hard to wake up and after a few tries of opening my eyes and I slowly open my eyes from the long coma I was in...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Bryce finally woke up! Dixie found out about Addison. Will Addison be okay?