Discharged

It's been a few days since Bryce had woken up from his long coma. Since then everyone kept visiting him his friends and his mom. But today was the day that Bryce was going home. The doctors have cleared him and did extra tests first before they decided to let him go. Bryce has to be on crutches for a few weeks and since he has a broken ankle and many more injuries. Addison decided it's best if Bryce would stay with her until he is recovered and can walk on his own without any supervision.

Addison: *getting their stuff together* Are you ready to leave this place babe?
Bryce: Yes. I feel like I've been here for years
Addison: *giggles* Same but I didn't want to leave you alone here just in case you woke up.
Bryce: I'm grateful for you that you stayed here with me it means everything to me and I don't know how to thank you.
Addison: *smiles* That's what you do when you're in love with somebody that you would do anything for.
Bryce: I love you so much.
Addison: I love you too.

Addison walks over to him and pecks his lips. She tells him that she'll be back she has to sign the discharge papers and they can leave afterward. After a few minutes, Addison gets back from signing the papers.

Addison: That's it you are free to go, baby. Did you get everything?
Bryce: Yeah.
Addison: *grabs their things and hands Bryce his crutches*
Bryce: Thank you. *stands up and uses the crutches*
Addison: Of course.

Addison opens the door for him and walks behind Bryce just in case anything happens to them and they head down to the car. Which they get to the parking lot Bryce sits down on the bench while Addison went to go get the car. She puts the bags in the trunk and she drives to the front of the hospital and she gets out of the car helping Bryce into the car so he doesn't hurt himself. She puts his crutches in the back seat and after she helps Bryce put on his seatbelt and heads back to the driver's seat.

She drives off from the hospital and before they went to Addison's apartment they had to go to pick up Bryce's medicine for his pain. They just went to the drive-thru to pick up his medicine. Addison thanked the worker and drives off and put the bag into her purse. She heads back to her apartment that she hasn't slept in for almost three months. After some time they get to her apartment building and she parks her car into the parking garage. She helps Bryce up to her apartment and helps him on the couch.

Addison: Are you comfy? Do you need an extra pillow or anything?
Bryce: Yes baby I'm comfy stop worrying.
Addison: I just want to make sure you have anything you need.
Bryce: I do I'm okay. I appreciate what you are doing for me.
Addison: Okay. Just relax I'm going to grab the bags out of the trunk. *puts his crutches by the end of the couch*
Bryce: Okay.

Addison heads back down to the parking garage and grabs the stuff out of the trunk and heads back up to her apartment. She walks into her apartment putting the bags down by the door. She closes the front door and locks it putting her keys on her little table. She's sweaty but she doesn't want to change because of her arms and doesn't want Bryce to see the cuts on her arms.

Bryce: You okay?
Addison: Yeah I'm fine *smiles*
Bryce: Are you sure?
Addison: Yes, I'm sure don't worry about me okay you have a lot to worry about yourself.
Bryce: I'll always worry about you.
Addison: I'll be fine now that you are here with me again.
Bryce: Okay *doesn't believe her*
Addison: Here. I had to get you a new phone since your old one broke when you crashed. Also, I already put the contacts on your phone
Bryce: Thanks.
Addison: I'm going to go shower if you don't need anything right now.
Bryce: Just some water and I'll be fine.
Addison: Okay.

Addison gets him a glass of water and brings it to him and he thanks her. Addison kisses his cheek and heads into her bedroom grabbing a set of clothes and goes into her bathroom. Bryce is concerned about Addison and doesn't believe her when she said she's okay and he has nothing to worry about. He goes on his phone that Addison got him and he decides to text Dixie to see if she knows anything about why Addison is acting all weird and suspicious...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I was supposed to post yesterday for Addison's birthday but I wasn't feeling so well so here's a new chapter. And I can't believe that Addison is now 21 it's crazy but I can't wait to see what she accomplishes next.