Not Okay

It's been about a month since Bryce went into a coma and Addison hasn't been doing okay. She hasn't been sleeping or eating. She's been staying at the hospital with Bryce every single night hoping he'll wake up but there hasn't been any hope at all. The only time she would go back to her apartment was to take a shower and change her outfit. Nobody knows this but Addison has been self-harming for the last month because she still blames herself for what to Bryce. She wears either sweatshirts or hoodies covering her arms so none of her friends see the cuts.

Currently, Addison is sitting on the chair by Bryce's side and touching his hand. She had called her manager letting her know that she wouldn't be doing any work until Bryce wakes up and of course her management understood. She touches Bryce's cheek missing that smile of his so much. She got interrupted when there was a knock on the door and she tells them to come in. After a few seconds, Lisa comes into the room.

Lisa: Hey, I brought you some food I thought you would be hungry.
Addison: *smiles* Thank you.
Lisa: How's he doing?
Addison: About the same, the doctor said *sighs* I just want them to say that they are seeing improvement.
Lisa: I know me too.
Addison: I appreciate you coming and checking in on me.
Lisa: Of course, my son always talked about you to me.
Addison: *looks at her* he did? I hope it was good things.
Lisa: Yeah, he would always talk about you after he would come back from seeing you he would call me telling me all about it.
Addison: *smiles*
Lisa: He even told me when he knew he fell in love with you.
Addison: He told you that we're seeing each other I wasn't sure if he told you.
Lisa: Of course he did, you should have seen him each time he would talk about you. His face would glow up and him smiling just thinking about you.
Addison: He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Lisa: He's going to be okay, you are found to have more time with him and the whole future you guys will have.
Addison: I hope so, I'm so grateful for him, I don't know if he's told you this but he's saved my life twice. I tried killing myself and Bryce saw and he stopped me from doing it that was the first time we met. I will always be grateful to him. Then the second time he saved me from my ex-boyfriend who was abusive towards me. Nobody knew I was in an abusive relationship until Bryce figured it out.
Lisa: I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I didn't know but I'm glad my son was there to save you from those darkest times in your life.
Addison: Thank you, Lisa.
Lisa: No problem. I should get going but call me if anything happens.
Addison: I will.

Lisa and Addison hug them after Lisa says goodbye to Bryce and tells him he better hurry up and wake up already and she tells him how much she loves him and how proud she is to be able to call him her son. She leaves and Addison is alone with Bryce again. Addison and Lisa have gotten close and gotten to know each other this past month since of what happened with Bryce. Addison is grateful to have a great bond with his mom.

Addison eats some of the food that Lisa brought her. After she ate what she can eat she heads into the bathroom that's in Bryce's room and she kneels in front of the toilet and makes herself throw up the food. Like before she hasn't been eating but when her friends and everybody is there she makes it seem like she's been eating but she's not. Since she throws up the food whenever they leave the hospital. After she finishes throwing up she washes her hands and her face and walks out of the bathroom. She heads over to Bryce and she touches his cheek and slowly plants a kiss on his lips missing the feeling of his lips on hers.
After she pulls away the machine starts to beep and Bryce starting to have a seizure. The nurse and the doctor come rushing in and Addison's there just watching.

Doctor: Get her out of the room!
Addison: No, I need to know what's happening to him. *cries*
Nurse: I'm sorry but you need to leave we will come to find you after we help Mr.Hall.
Addison: *walks out of the room with tears*

The doctor and a couple of nurses work on Bryce trying to get him stable again. While Addison is in the waiting room thinking that it's her fault again because she kissed his lips and she shouldn't have done that. She thinks if she didn't do that then maybe he would still be okay just in this long coma of his...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Addison is not doing okay mentally or physically. Will anyone find out what Addison is doing to herself? What is going to happen to Bryce?