Life Overview

Addison's POV:

Hey, Y'all! It's Addison Rae! If you guys don't know I'm a social media influencer and I had just released my first song called Obsessed. I am 20 years old and I live in Los Angeles California in my apartment. You guys might see on my Instagram or any of my social media that I'm always happy but that is not the cause at all. I never post anything online about me having a bad day which is every day because I'm in an abusive relationship with a guy named Zack that I've been with for two years. Nobody knows at all not even my family or none of my friends and not my manager or my work team. Zack was sweet at the very beginning of our relationship but months after we started to date he just wasn't the same. I'm always forced to post happy couple stuff with Zack for my fans because I've told them and the paparazzi I was in a happy relationship which is not the cause but I had to go with the lie. I cover up my bruises and my black eye with makeup or anything that works to cover them up. I've wanted to leave Zack so bad but I just don't want him to get even angrier and release it on me. Also, whenever I don't want to have sex with him he forces me to have sex with him when I'm not in the mood or when it's just been a long day. But anyway that's my life. I wanted to be truly happy but I can't not when Zack is still in the picture.

Bryce's POV:
Hey Guys! It's Bryce here people know me by calling me the party animal. I do party a lot because I love having the time of my life. I'm 21 years old living in California with my roommates. I'm a social media influencer I do YouTube and I'm on a cool app called TikTok. I'm from Maryland and my mom raised me my whole life growing up. My dad wasn't in the picture at all he left us when I was two and from what I heard now he's in prison and he's tried contacting me but I want nothing to do with my father at all. He abused me and my mom before he left us and I will never forget that for the rest of my life. I am currently single at the moment I'm really not looking for a relationship right now. I'm just enjoying my single life since I am only 21. But, I had just followed a girl on Instagram called Addison Rae a few days ago. Also, I have an energy drink out with my friend Josh and it's doing great it's saying pretty good. But, that's my life as a 21 year old.

Zack's POV:

It's Zack. I'm a music producer and I am currently dating the one and only Addison Rae. Everyone thinks we are in this happy relationship but we aren't. We were so happy for a couple months in the beginning of our relationship but something clicked in me and every since that moment I have been abusing her and I get sex whenever I want from her. It's great and like I said nobody knows about me abusing her at all and it's going to stay like that. It's been going on for about two years already and nobody still hasn't figured it out. Anyways, I am 21 years old I live in California fifteen minutes away from Addison I wanted to live close to her so whenever I needed her I could just be there in a short amount of time.  We also have to do this dumb shit where we act all happy on her social media because she's an influencer and her fans want to see her in this happy relationship when we are not in one I don't love her like I used to. But that's what my life is.

Chelsea's POV:

Hey Guys! It's Chelsea if anyone doesn't know me I'm an actress and a model. I'm in an relationship with Zack but just as a side chick because he's with Addison but he's said many times that he doesn't love her and he loves me. He's just using her and abusing her but I get to see him at late nights because he says he has to work late when he doesn't have to that's just an excuse to see me. I am 21 years old I'm from New York but I'm currently living in Los Angeles. I have one brother and one sister my brother is the oldest then me and my youngest sister. I've been in a lot of movies than shows but that's what I'm known for and my modeling career but that's my life.

Addison Rae playing as herself:

Bryce Hall playing himself.

Zack as Jacob Elordi

Chelsea as Florence Pugh

I'm hoping you guys will enjoy this story

I'm hoping you guys will enjoy this story. It's going to be a lot drama emotional and a love story so stay tuned.