Blaming Herself

Addison has been in the waiting room for at least almost three hours and she had called all of Bryce's friends and they were all in the waiting room with her. They keep telling her that it's not her fault but she still blames herself no matter what anyone says to her. She wishes that she didn't make Bryce go out and drive none of this would have happened.

Addison: I'm going to use the bathroom excuse me. *gets up and her eyes are red since she's been crying a lot*

Josh: Addison it's okay you don't have to blame yourself.

Addison: I just have to freshen up before the doctor comes and tells us any news about Bryce.

She walks to the bathroom down the hallway and she goes into a bathroom stall and she sits on the toilet and she just cries, even more, she looks in her purse for something after a few seconds she gets it out of her purse and she pulls up her sleeve and she uses it and makes cuts on both wrists making herself bleed and has a little bit of pain but it's taking way most of the pain. After about making five cuts on each wrist, she pulls her sleeves down and she throws away the tool she used and leaves the stall, and washes her face then goes back into the waiting room with everybody else that is there for Bryce.

Dixie: Are you okay?

Addison: *nods and fake smiles*

Ten minutes have passed since Addison came back from the bathroom and the doctor walks into the waiting room to everyone with a clipboard. Addison hopes that it is good news because she can't deal with any more bad news right now.

Dr.Smith: Bryce hall?
Addison: Yes *gets up*
Dr.Smith: Bryce is out of surgery and it was successful but Bryce had so many injuries when the drunk driver hit him from the driver's seat so Bryce can't currently breathe on his own so we hooked him up to a machine to help him breathe. He's also currently in a coma we're not sure when he'll be waking up.
Josh: How long will he be in the coma?
Dr.Smith: We are not sure it could be for a couple of hours or days maybe even weeks if not then a couple of months could turn into a couple of years. We do not have a for sure answer on how long. It's up to Bryce to wake up on his own.
Addison: *sad* Can we go see him?
Dr:Smith: Of course.

All of Bryce's friends go to see him since it was getting late and they wanted to head out soon and Addison was going to spend the night at the hospital with Bryce. Addison told everyone to go see him and she'll go last.

The people that were there were Josh, Griffin, Blake, Noah, Rory, JROD, Johnny, and his mom Lisa. She hadn't met his mom yet but Bryce had always talked about her. She didn't know if Bryce told her about them that they are together so she didn't want to say anything in front of Lisa. While she's waiting for them to come back to tell her she can go see Bryce. She starts to pick the fresh cuts on her wrists that she had made on herself thirty minutes ago.

All of the guys came back and Addison currently pulled her sleeves down. They were suspicious of what she was doing to herself. Addison said thank you to all of them for waiting with her and thanks for coming. She gave hugs all around and after they left she went to Bryce's room and closed the door behind her. She sits on the chair by the bed and she puts her purse on the floor. She looks at Bryce that's just laying there fighting for his life and tears up.

Addison: I need you to wake up for me baby. I miss talking to you I miss seeing you smile and laugh. I miss your kisses on my lips and my forehead. You're the only guy that's ever showed me this most love. I miss your arms wrapped around me when we're cuddling. *holds his hand* I just need you to come back to me. I wouldn't know what to do with myself If you didn't make it. I love you so much. This is all my fault. If I would have just got my lazy butt up and make dinner we would be at my apartment eating and having a great time together. But instead, I told you to get us food and by that made you get into an accident and I'm so sorry.

Addison puts her head down on the edge of the bed and just cries from all the emotions she has right now. After some time she kisses Bryce's forehead and falls asleep in the chair next to the hospital bed holding Bryce's hand.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Will Bryce wake up or when he does how long has it been since he's been in a coma?