Healed

Three weeks later Bryce has finally healed from the car accident. He can do things on his own now like make food, get dressed, take a shower, and more by himself and Addison doesn't have to help anymore. Addison was glad that Bryce has fully healed and she has been doing better herself she hasn't cut her wrists anymore she's been eating and getting sleep again knowing Bryce is okay. But, Bryce wants to take Addison somewhere for the weekend to show her how much he cares for her and everything she did for him when he was injured so he planned a weekend getaway to Malibu just the two of them.

Bryce: Baby! Are you ready?
Addison: Yeah! I'm coming.

Bryce is waiting by the front door and Addison comes downstairs with her suitcase for the weekend but she doesn't know where he's taking her.

Addison: Can you tell me where we are going?
Bryce: Nope it's a secret. *smiles*
Addison: Babe.. *whines*
Bryce: Don't worry you'll love it.
Addison: Fine don't tell me.
Bryce: Come on. *kisses her cheek*

Addison and Bryce head to the car and Bryce put the bags in the trunk while Addison is locking the front door. Once she's done she walks to the car and gets into the passenger seat and puts her purse by her feet.

Bryce: You ready?
Addison: Yeah, let's go to whatever destination we are going to.
Bryce: You'll love it trust me.
Addison: Okay.

Bryce drives off and he puts his hand on her thigh while paying attention to the road. They have the radio on and she puts her hand in his hair while he sings the song Train wreck which is playing. Addison recorded a bit of it and posted it on her Instagram story. Their fans always freak out when they post together or when they know that they are hanging out together.

Addison: *playing with his hair* You have a lovely singing voice baby.
Bryce: *smiles* Thank you.
Addison: You should sing to me more often. Now I know that you can sing.
Bryce: I will sing to you forever baby.
Addison: *smiles* I love you.
Bryce: I love you more.
Addison: *kisses his cheek*

(Once They Get There)
Bryce: Baby I got you trust me you are not going to fall.
Addison: Okay. *wearing a blindfold*
Bryce: *takes her to the beach house he rented for them in Malibu* Okay, you can take off your blindfold.
Addison: *takes it off and looks,* babe! Malibu this is so sweet.
Bryce: I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you and wanted to thank you for everything and how you took care of me for weeks when I had to recover from the car accident.
Addison: You didn't have to I would have taken care of you either way plus you saved my life twice I had returned the favor.
Bryce: I just wanted to show you how much I loved you.
Addison: I love you so much.
Bryce: *smiles*

They look around the beach house and they have a perfect view of the ocean and everything. Addison can't believe Bryce did this for her and she can't believe that she's dating him she would have never left she would find somebody who loves her for who she is and doesn't use her like the past relationships she has had.

Addison goes out on the balcony and looks at the view and is happy for once in her life. Bryce sneaks up behind her and wraps his arms around her from behind.

Bryce: Do you like it?
Addison: I love it. Thank you.
Bryce: Of course. *kisses her cheek*
Addison: I can finally say that I'm happy.
Bryce: I'm glad and that you got help for not hurting yourself anymore.
Addison: Don't worry that was just a one-time thing I won't do it again.
Bryce: Good. *puts his head on her shoulder*
Addison: *rubs her hand on his*

They look at the view for a little bit longer until it gets a bit cold and they head inside the beach house and close the sliding door. Bryce grabbed their bags out of the car because they are planning on going out to dinner for the night.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry, it's short but I have the next five chapters done for you guys I just got to proofread them before posting them. Bryce is healed and Braddison takes Malibu.  Stay tuned to find out what happens next!