Alone Time

Bryce and Addison went out to dinner in Malibu for a date night because they haven't had one since Bryce had been healing after his car accident. They go to Nobu Malibu to eat dinner and they both know how the night is going to end. They eat their dinner and then after they ordered some dessert some cheesecake to share for the two of them.

Addison: *eats some of the cheesecake and sucks on the spoon*
Bryce: *looks at her* baby don't do that.
Addison: Do what?
Bryce: What ur doing with the spoon.
Addison: I'm just eating some cheesecake.
Bryce: You're making me turned on.
Addison: Oh, now I know what you meant.
Bryce: let's just finish this dessert so we can go back to our beach house to have some fun.
Addison: *eats a couple more bites*

They finished the cheesecake and Bryce pays the bill and they get up from the table and leaves the restaurant. They head back to their beach house while holding each other's hands. Once they get to the sand area Addison takes off her heels and they head inside their beach house while locking the door. Addison sets her heels down by the door and Bryce takes his shoes off too. Bryce walks over to Addison and kisses her. He carries her to the couch and he lays her down getting on top of her while kissing her.

Addison: *pulls away* Are you sure you're okay to do this I don't want to hurt you?
Bryce: Baby I'm fine. I've waited long enough.
Addison: I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't forgive myself if I hurt you.
Bryce: I'm fine.

(SMUT WARNING)

Bryce kisses her again and he's on top of her and after a few seconds, he moves to her neck giving her a hickey while she softly moans and tugs on his hair. While he's giving her a hickey with his free hand he unzips her dress and he sees that she's isn't wearing a bra and he smirks at her. He plays with her boobs as she sits on his lap. She moves her hair out of the way while he starts sucking on her boob. He goes to her other boob and does the same thing.

Addison: *moans* Maybe we should go to the bed.
Bryce: *nods and carries her into the bedroom*
Addison: *naked* it's not fair If I'm the only one naked baby.
Bryce: *smirks and takes his shirt and pants off* Better.
Addison: So much better.

Addison lays down on the bed and Bryce goes down and eats her out. He adds two of his fingers inside of her and she tugs on his hair moaning.

Bryce: Does that feel good baby fingering you?
Addison: *moans* yes.
Bryce: *fingers her faster*
Addison: Fuck.
Bryce: *pumping his fingers in and out of her*
Addison: I'm going to cum.
Bryce: Cum on my fingers baby.
Addison: *cum*

Bryce takes out his fingers and he sucks his fingers and makes sure he gets every last drop of her cum off his fingers. He reaches for a condom but she stops him and says I want to feel you, raw daddy. Bryce asked are you sure and she said I'm on birth control. Bryce smirks and takes his boxers off and he lines himself up to her and I put my dick inside her and slowly moves. Bryce keeps going slow to make sure Addison is comfortable. She looks at him and tells him to move faster. So, I listened and moved faster and she bites her lip. I kept moving at that pace and she was moaning and her moans kept getting loud. Addison gripped onto the sheets. We cummed together and we got up to take a shower together but we decided to go for round two in the shower.

(End Of Smut)

After their shower and second round, they got ready for bed and cuddled together in bed. Addison lays her head on his chest and he plays with her hair.

Addison: I love you.
Bryce: I love you more. *kisses her head*
Addison: Thank you for saving my life.
Bryce: It was my pleasure if I didn't I wouldn't be here with you right now.
Addison: *smiles*

They go to sleep and they are both exhausted after their activities.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry it's short. I'm sorry I never wrote a smut chapter so it might be bad I apologize. Stay tuned for the next chapter.