chapter 114

Back to their temporary residence, the three started discussing their plan about the upcoming action.

It is impossible to find that mad scientist's current location and Ethan doesn't want to pay 005 any points for that mad scientist so he was just going to arrest that person inside the action house dead or alive.

According to the information provided by the military spies, after bidding one of the employees of the action house will go to give the things that were actioned to the room of the buyer to get the payment on the spot after that the buyer can immediately leave.

Akira seriously said while he shows the appearance of the auction house looks on the outside in midair: "It seems that we can only catch Geo by acting like one of the action house employees." Then he added: "Ethan is there anyways we can get the interior structure of the auction house? If there is a map the difficulty of our mission will be reduced."

Ethan wanted to say there is by paying 005 but he didn't do so by shaking his head and seriously said: "One of my informants said that it was deeply hidden and only a few officials of this city have it but some part of it." Then he seriously added: "He said that he can never get them because if he did we will only get caught and alarm them."

"What a pity if only we could take a look of it." Akira said looking at Ethan.

"I have an idea." Rowan suddenly said interrupting the two.

"Speak." Akira said while finally looking at him.

"I can dress up as an omega and join the auction as one of their employees." Rowan said while looking at him then he confidently added: "I can take the opportunity to record the structure inside then I can meet you on the day of the auction."

Ethan hearing it he frowned because Rowan's ideas were the same idea that led into his heat which caused their mission to almost fail.

Unexpectedly this time Akira did not immediately agree but turned to look at Ethan then suddenly asked: "Old man do you think this plan is feasible?"

Ethan sat on the sofa while he drank his tea and didn't immediately speak, knowing that this is the habitual movement of him thinking, Akira patiently waited.

Rowan felt anxious seeing it so he said while holding Akira's arms: "Akira please believe me."

When Rowan tried to convince Akira, Ethan frowned upon seeing his actions so he immediately said in a serious tone: "There are too many variables in his plan. First of all the waiters in that action house has five star rankings, the first rank was the low level one who doesn't have much role, while the second rank was only a host, the third rank task is to protect the items, the fourth one was to give the items to the fifth rank employees because they have more right to roam around the area and they were designated in VIP floor of the action house at the same time they will also received the payments of the clients after giving the Item." Then he seriously added in a very cold tone: "Do you think when you enter as one of their new employees you can go anywhere you want? If that's how you think then it's better for you to go back to our spaceship now and wait for us to finish this mission instead of putting our team in danger."

"But there is no better way." Rowan poutingly said.

Akira comfortably patted Rowan on his back and said: "Don't worry, Ethan should have a better plan."

Ethan repeatedly rotated the holographic projection of the appearance of the  auction house and observed it from all angles.

"I always feel that this building structure looks familiar." Akira said looking at it.

"Me too." Ethan seriously said while thinking about his grandson's past memories back when he was still studying.

His grandson chose courses in various fields which he was always at the top, thinking of this he finally remembered why the action house building structure looked familiar because his grandson researched it before for his project.

"I remember it now, Akira do you remember back when we were still roommates?" Ethan suddenly asked looking at the action house structure.

"Yes I remember even when we still sleep in the same bed before." Akira teasingly replied happily remembering their past.

Ethan coughed then said with a blushing ears without anyone noticing: "I'm seriously talking so be serious."

"Okay then what do you want to say?" Akira seriously asked and stopped teasing Ethan.

"When we were in our fourth year do you remember that one of my majors was in architecture and I based my thesis about the past architecture in the twentieth century so I have a lot of research about their structure before." Ethan seriously said looking at Akira while Akira was also looking at him.

"Yeah, I remember it now then do you mean that this building was the same as one of those building structures before? Based on what I could remember there are five of them, right?" Akira hesitantly asked.

Before Ethan could speak, Rowan suddenly said: "Just the appearance is similar but what if the structure inside is not the same?"

Ethan calmly said as if looking at a fool who doesn't know anything but loves to talk shit: "The founder of that auction house ancestors was a man from architect families who loves to build twentieth century modern building but when alien tried to invade again that architect and his son was tasked to go to war in which they got betrayed by their comrades in that country before so that betrayal wasn't forgotten by his son who  was saved by a passerby." Then he added: "After that happened that man son kept all his modern design for building structure and would give it to the next generation while telling its stories to their children until this generation now and according to the report before the founder of that action house chose to take revenge that made him a criminal that's why he just chooses to become one of the star thieves and continue building the project of his ancestors."

"Ethan was right so the structure of that action house should be the same." Akira nodded looking at the action house.

"If that's the case I will go back to my room first and draw that action house interior."