chapter 27

The interior decoration of the mall was almost done, it only needs to put some designs on it.

This is the look inside Ethan's mall when it is finished, imagine it has no glass only wooden roof and a window glass in each room:

This is the view outside of the Yuhan mall and think that it had four floors:

Looking at the Yuhan mall with a logo of W, Ethan felt more and more satisfied

In a few days, he won't have to come over to oversee the work in person. At that time, he can leave Richard and Gerald to have some time alone to do his work, maybe they can completely communicate to each other and he really hopes that those two would become a couple.

"Second and third brother you two are really amazing. I never dreamed of seeing such a big house before." Gerald stood next to Richard at some point and he cheerfully said while holding his Richard's hand.

Richard blushed from being complimented by the person he loves.

"Youngest I promised that we will all be able to have a much better life in the future." Ethan said while looking at the action of the two.

Richard patted Gerald's soft hair with a smile and Gerald blushed from being patted at his hair by his third brother but Richard didn't see it because he already glanced at the logo of Yuhan mall that was being nailed.

..............................

Time flies so fast and it's been one in a half year.

In a flash, Ethan has been leaving in this era for a year.

The thin Yuki covered in scars has now been raised by him to have a healthy body now and he looks more beautiful than before he first saw him.

Thinking of Yuki, Ethan couldn't stand it any longer.

"Richard keep an eye here, I'll go back to the village earlier today."

Anthony, Richard and Gerald have already moved into the staff area, Richard and Gerald got together earlier than what Ethan expected, the two were leaving together in one apartment while Anthony was staying alone in the other apartment room. John's family also lives in one of the bigger apartment rooms because he has his wife and two children leaving together with them.