chapter 104

After the two arrived at the moonlight mall, Ethan first parked the car at the underground parking lot then got out of the car and opened the car door in the front passenger seat of Yuki's side.

"Thank you." Yuki said while getting out of the car.

"Where do you want to go? Should we go in clothing area?" Ethan gently asked while the two of them walked together while holding hands.

"I don't know because I usually doesn't like going in lively places like this and I hate spending money in the things that I really don't need." Yuki honestly said.

"You should have told me before, if I have known I wouldn't bring you in this kind of noisy place but don't worry next time I will think a quite place for us to date." Ethan gently said then he added: "If you want we can go for a walk first maybe you could see something you like."

Yuki felt touched again especially Ethan always considered the things he likes instead of getting mad at him.

"Okay and thank you for always being understanding to my needs." Yuki gently said.

"No need to thank me, we are a couple now so as your boyfriend I should always take good care of you and respect what you want." Ethan gently said.

The two walk for a while then Ethan lead Yuki inside a watch areas, the two entered inside the Patek Philippe shop.

"What are we going to do here?" Yuki gently asked seeing that Ethan was pulling him to enter a luxury watch shop.

"I just saw that your watch was already old so I wanted to buy you a new one." Ethan gently explained his purpose.

"You don't need to, it's already okay beside I just use this watch to encrypt my terminal brain." Yuki said stopping Ethan.

"Can't I give you a gift as your boyfriend?" Ethan sadly asked like a sad puppy.

Yuki saw his sad appearance like a husky, his heartache seeing him like that so he said: "Okay but we will just buy the cheapest one."

Ethan just smiled and didn't speak while the two finally entered the Patek Philippe shop

A lot of clerks were there but no one wanted to assist them but when a young male beta saw them he immediately walked towards them which he got mocked by his own colleagues.

The male beta clerk warmly welcomes them: "Hello sir, what could I help you?"

"What is the latest couple watches you have here right now?" Ethan asked while looking around still holding Yuki's hand.

"You're right in time sir because we currently have the Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon 6002G." The male beta clerk gently said then he added: "Please come with me and let me show it to the two of you."

The male beta clerk leads them inside and lets the two of them sit for a while and gives them tea before leaving.

"Please wait a moment and let me get it for you to see." The male beta clerk said before leaving.

Then after five minutes the male beta clerk came back and said: "Sir seat in our sofa first." Then lead Ethan and Yuki to sit inside a room with soft sofas and put the two watches in front of them and placed it in the coffee table.

"What materials is the watch made of?" Ethan asked looking at the two watches.

"Sir the front of the watch displays the time, perpetual calendar with retrograde date, and the phase of the moon, while the dial on the back is reserved to address more unearthly issues. It features a stellar illustration of the northern sky as well as indications for sidereal time on a 24-hour scale, time of meridian passage of Sirius and of the moon, along with the angular progression and the phase of the moon." The male beta clerk said then he added: "Consisting of 69 parts and weighing a total of just 0.3 grams, it is one of the few tourbillons that are actually submitted to rigorous chronometry tests, with its rate fluctuations set not to exceed -2 and +1 seconds per day. Finally, the Sky Moon Tourbillon’s 686-component caliber also features a minute repeater, chiming the time – the one that is displayed on the front dial – with its two cathedral gongs. With only two being made by Patek, the price for all this engraved haute horologerie goodness these two watches has a total value of One hundred million credits."