chapter 92

At the age of six his grandparents adopted his uncle Tristan as their son and they all stayed in Wolford family Villa that his dad decided to buy because it is much bigger than their previews villa and it is also to accommodate all of them.

Dad also wanted to buy the "Love Villa" in front of their villa because it is much bigger but because it's too expensive he was stopped by his daddy, now he knows why it looks familiar to him.

..................................

The family of four sits near their villa's pond with a picnic mat and food.

"Wife, I wanted to ask your opinions." Ivan asked looking at his wife while he leaned his head on his wife's thighs.

Yuri who was looking at his two sons playing around stopped and lovingly looked at his husband and gently asked: "Husband, what is it?"

"The thing is I wanted to buy the love villa in front of us, do you agree?" Ivan asked still gently looking at his wife's beautiful face.

"No, why do you need to buy that? Isn't our own villa enough to accommodate us all?" Yuri seriously asked to look at his husband.

"Well you're right but it isn't good to buy those two villas for our two sons so in the future when they would become adults and have their own family they will have a house to leave in and besides we don't lack money at all now." Ivan gently explained his purpose of buying the love Villas.

Yuri thought for a while but still didn't agree so he said: "I know but still it's too expensive and we already have this villa and our previous villa's so we don't need such expensive big villas besides our first villa is also near our current community right now so we really didn't need it at all."

Ivan seeing his wife wouldn't back down so he said while he hugged his wife's waist: "Okay, if that's what you want then I wouldn't buy it."

His wife was right there new family Villa that they currently leaves in has a big garden, big garage and a small pond with koi fish while their first villa has only a garden, a garage area and a rooftop deck this Villas would be given to their sons who wants it someday so it doesn't matter anymore about buying the love Villas.

Ethan on the side playing with his eldest brother didn't hear what his parents were talking about, he couldn't help but ask his brother: "Brother what is dad and daddy talking about?"

Yuan hearing his cute brother asking him a question, he gently explained: "Our dad is asking for our daddy's opinion about buying us a new house."

Ethan felt puzzled so he asked again: "But.... But we already bought this house so why is dad still planning to buy us a new house again? Isn't it such a waste of money?"

"Don't worry daddy already stopped our dad from buying it so when you grow up be like our dad who always listens to our daddy's words and you should also be good to your future partner. Now let's have a promise that we should never hurt our partners, okay?" Yuan said then asked.

"I promised, I also promised that I would never cheat or hurt my wife."
Ethan proudly said then Yuan felt happy hearing his brother's reply.

Ethan seeing those happy memories and the promised he made to his brother, he would definitely full fill it then he continued to watch.

The next scene, he saw is with his uncle Tristan.

..................................

Tristan today was tasked to look for Ethan while his wife, brother-in-law and their friend Stefanie would go shopping while their friend Zajel couldn't definitely go because they chose to live abroad for his eldest son Yuki who got a bad health since young, that child needs to be maintained by the care of the best doctor and equipment, sighed, such a young child but had such a bad luck and has zero luck.

Yuki couldn't stay with his Wolford family who got such good luck because his life would only be shortened more, even though he really wanted to ship his own second nephew and that child, he couldn't do that or else that child would die young.

Tristan sighed again, for his entire life this is the first time he saw a person especially a child that has no good luck at all so as the good friends of Zajel and Bryan, he secretly shared some of the luck of his nephew Ethan who got so much luck since he was still an unborn baby to that child to be able to survive.

Even though he was the system God he has no right to change that child's luck but if someone purchased the only medicine of luck in the universal system bank as a pair exchanged then Yuki would surely leave a normal life but it's a pity it's needed a pair greater exchange that mortals could never reach. He only wished that destiny wouldn't play his nephew and that child's faith, they should never meet or else the luck he shared to Yuki would go back to Ethan and that child would surely die within a year without good luck.

Tristan stopped thinking too much then he called his nephew: "Brat, come here and sit down beside uncle."

Ethan didn't speak or even look at his uncle, he just continued to play his remote control car that was given to him as a gift by his brother's favorite toy when he was young.

Tristan seeing his nephew doesn't even look at him, he felt angry but couldn't do anything about it so he said: "Come here and let uncle show you how to earn money."

Ethan hearing about earning money he immediately stopped playing and stood up to go to his uncle's side then he sat down.

Tristan seeing his nephew get attracted by the word money he felt funny about it, sigh, such a young child already wants to earn money even though he already has such a rich family.

"Now that you're here, from now on uncle would show you how not to be scammed by others instead you will be the one to scam the scammers without their knowledge that they are also being scammed so listen carefully, okay?" Tristan proudly said while he opened his terminal brain and shared his monitor with Ethan for him to look at his actions.

Ethan didn't answer but he just nodded his head.

"Good then let's start." Tristan said while clicking and opening a scum app from one of the websites he added on his terminal brain homepage then he asked: "Do you see it?"

Ethan nodded again and didn't speak.

"As you could see I already have six hundred thousand credits in it but I already put two hundred thousand that's why it becomes six hundred thousand but when I chat the agents box here." Tristan then showed the message area where the chat of the agent and him then slowly showed it to his nephew then he said: "As you could see the agents keep asking money and seducing me to put another one hundred thousand credits so that I could cash out that big some of credits, right?"