chapter 89 back to the system space again

Ethan came back to the system space but he didn't see 005 who should be waiting for him now.

Then he saw a handsome young man wearing a suit and said in a warm welcoming manner with a kind smile visible on his handsome face: "Welcome back, I'm Donovan Maximilian your uncle. System 005 was punished for misconduct so I will
accommodate all your needs for a while and he also says that I would deduct his sixteen percent shares on your points and credits points you got from that world."

"Uncle you have such a nice and unique name with a deep meaning." Ethan complimented Donovan.

Ethan doesn't know the background of Donovan but even so he still smiled back while complimenting him because he felt as if they knew each other before then he sighed, 005 is still 005 as long as it's about his share on his points and credits points he would never stop amazing him.

"Uncle is system 005 really okay?" Ethan worriedly asked.

Although 005 likes to scum his points or credit points and sometimes is too lazy to answer his questions but he doesn't hate him in fact he finds it interesting like the bickering of an elder and their child.

"Don't worry, 005 is fine and he said that you don't need to worry about him because he would return soon to accompany you in your third world missions. Now do you want me to let you see your reward from that world?" Donovan asked still gently smiling.

Ethan looked at Donovan and he didn't believe what he said because he knows that because of him 005 got into trouble. About the explanation of 005 about that miracle medicine he also didn't believe it but he has no rights to dig deeper into it.

"Okay then let's settle the reward I get from that world first."

A transparent virtual light screen
appeared in front of Ethan.

Tasker's name: Ethan Wolford Santos

Task Type: (Unknown)

Appearance: 100%

Temperament: Mature and cold

Force: 100%

Fighting skills: 100%

Ability: 100%

Luck: 99.9%

IQ: 200

EQ: 100

Second world tasks are completed
as follows: Successfully extract revenge to the scum family of the original owner, reward
points: 200,000 /one hundred thousand/ point's (main quest)

Accompanying the male protagonist until death, reward points: 250,000
/two hundred and fifty thousand/ point's (sub-quests)

Taking good care of the original owner's family: 50,000 /fifty thousand/ point's (hidden task)

Creating advanced technology for the sole savior of that world before the calamity: 100,000 /one hundred thousand/ point's (second hidden task)

Total of points: 600,000 -16% = 504,000 points

Now you currently have: 504,000 + 35,000 = 539,000 points on your system account

Credit points: 500,000-16%= 420,000 credits points

System wheel: 2 spin

The skills acquired in that world are as follows:

Scientist (High level)

Business management (Advanced high level)

Mecha master (High level)

Fighting skills (Advanced high level)