Announcement!!!📣📣📢

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Yuan Wolford was betrayed by his own fiancee with his own friend then got transmigrated because of an accident and found himself drinking alone inside a bar with a system he called himself 006 and became the scumbag husband of the omega male lead Yumi Fernandez who got a son out of wedlock.

The original owner revealed his true nature after marrying Yumi. The original owner was not able to accept the five year old son that Yumi brought with him, as he had promised before but what he didn't know, it was his own real son.

The original owner began to abuse Yumi and also killed their child in the original track of the story.

"Yumi is right to divorce that scumbag. Isn't this a perfect scum? He deserves to die without a body! If he was still here, he would be buried alive by me!"
Yuan said after accepting the original owner's memories.

Tags:
#Childcare #Abo #modernworld #sememc

The rest I don't know what to add yet.

Author: (This is my third book that I will write. Guys you know I was very excited writing it's synopsis especially the first chapter because I usually wrote it based in what my own mind could imagine...... So this story trajectory happened when Ethan was still doing his wordly mission.... Spoiler for this story: Yuan was not really transmigrated but only came back to his real body who got stolen by others. That's all, I just really want to share it because I got excited while writing the first chapter hahahahahaha.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

So what do you think about this story? I hope to receive your honest comments about it.