Bonus Last: ✨TWO TRUTHS & A DARE✨

"Chips pass karna." Tehreem asked Saifan who was sitting crossed legged on the floor of the living room.

He who missed what she said looked up with his brows furrowed, "Huh? Kya?"

"Malik chips maang raha hai." Mina hollered from the other side making Tehreem wince at the volume and Saifan gave them a flat look.

"Toh uncha bolo na, yar." He leaned to grab the pack and pass it to Reem while Mina held her hands up in apology.

"Maaf Kar den Malik, goongi hai."

"Mina-" Tehreem grabbed a cushion and threw it at Mina.

"Main bhi goongi hun! Main bhi goongi hu-" it hit her square in the face ending her dramatics abruptly.

Rania, watching them from the sofa pursed her lips thinking, "Kya bana diya maine..."

Because it was after her that the Awan's were introduced to all the Bollywood movies and as a result the conversations sounded something like that.

"Tum goongi hoti toh humari zindagi main kitna sakoon hota, Mina.. tum soch bhi nhi sakti." Saifan taunted and she sat up making a crying face and turned to Rania yelling,

"Big boss!! Mujhe Hurt Ho Raha Hai Big Boss!!! Mujhe Hurt Ho R-"

Another cushion and she was done. Standing up she grabbed the cushion tightly and attacked Saifan.

"Abeyy!!" His hands went up covering his head but it didn't help much as the cushion hit him from all sides.

Tehreem put her hands on her face, sighing exasperated. He tried to grab it and pulled but Mina wasn't ready to let go.

"Uh-huhh!" Rania clapped her hands before the cushion got ripped and put an end to the fight, "Kya har waqt lartey rehtey ho, yar. Abhi cushion phatta na toh Maa ji batayen gi tum dono ko. "

Mina let go of the cushion and Saifan breathed out, face red and hair looking like a birds nest.

"All is well. All is well." He put a hand on his chest and nodded at Rania.

She slapped her forehead.

'Phir dialogue..'

"Arsamm aa gayee!!" Tehreem announced with glee almost ready to clap her hands in joy. He went for a bathroom break nearly ten minutes ago but it seemed like they'd been waiting for him to return for ages.

Or maybe it felt so only to her.

He smiled and sat down beside her seeming slightly confused by her reaction.

"Bari jaldi aa gaye.." Rania taunted, "Bathroom main beth ke reels dekhtey ho kya?"

Arsam grimaced, "Rania, kuch bandey main sharam hoti hai.. matlb.. thori si hoti hai..." He made a pinch out of his thumb and forefinger as he raised his hand. But Rania grinned shaking her head.

"Bohat ganda insaan hai yeh, Reem. Tum iskey phone pe nazar rakha karo yeh Bathroom leke-"

"Areyy, nhi leke jata bathroom!" He whined and Tehreem couldn't help the giggle from escaping.

It was so easy to embarrass her husband it was funny. He knew that she knew that he didn't do any such thing and yet he felt the need to explain himself and get all red in the face.

Rania smirked and he gave her a stinky look.

"Konsi manhoos ghari thi jab tumse dosti hui thi?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Manhoos nhi thi beta, khushqismat ghari thi. Khush-Qis-Maatt! Mujhse dosti naa hoti toh yeh jo pehlu mein mehbooba bethi hai, insey mulaqat bhi na hoti, Samjheyyy!!"