EPILOGUE

'Beginning To End'

"What are endings? Only new beginnings.
& Beginnings; only part of the end.
Yet where we hate Endings, new Beginnings are always welcomed
& in doing so we forget,
Because we are but forgetful people, that
The Beginning & The End are
just two sides,
of the same coin."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

✨ February ✨

|2yrs Later|
_____________________________

Finally, it was the day she had meticulously planned for weeks, pouring hours of tireless effort into every intricate detail to ensure there were no hiccups, no room for error, and certainly no reason for panic.

Rania had never been one to succumb to panic.

Not during her debut interview, not when Eclectic graced the runway at LFW for the first time, not when she collaborated with the big names in the industry, and not even at her very first press conference. Never once during the past two years, through all the terrifyingly humongous events, no matter how inexperienced and small she felt, she didn't panic, remaining the epitome of composure.

However, on this particular day, an unexpected sensation gripped her - cold feet and a creeping sense of unease.

The same woman who had been nominated and honored as the "Most Inspirational Woman of the Year," with her achievements spanning international recognition for her role as the dedicated trustee of Jugnu ka Ghar. The same woman who effortlessly organized grand fundraisers, managed her own successful brand, and unveiled a dozen distinct fashion lines, each one conquering the market with its unique themes- was sweating in the cold of February all because of a little wedding reception.

***

"Yarr!! Tum log yahan kharey kyun ho abhi tak?? Uncle Aunty wait kar rahey hain-Arsam yeh videos bananey ka time hai?!"

It wasn't just the idea that it was the biggest event of her best friend's life and she was the unpaid event manager, that was stressing her out, she was more anxious because He the Groom, seemed so nonchalant!

Arsam turned around at her frantic scream, black sherwani half buttoned and his turban sitting tilted on his head, he breathed out through his nose before looking away.

"Tumheyn samajh aa gayi na kis tarah karna hai? Bss waisey hi record kar lena, baqi I'll edit and add voice overs where necessary. Ending main khud hi karlun ga."

"Okay, Arsam bhai." Abaan nodded stepping back, and began to carefully pack the camera lenses leaving Arsam to deal with Rania.

"Ranu, tumheyn kya tension ho rhi hai? Relax kar jaa, behen!"

Rania gaped at him, "Oh bhaiii! Tumhari shadi hai! Abhi tak tyaar bhi nhi huye!" She moved to fix his hair and pointed at his sherwani buttons.

He looked towards the ceiling, sighing, "Haaan!! Meri shadi haii! Meri life ka sab se bara event hai! I'm literally wearing a sherwani and a kulla-I would never be caught dead wearing this" He pointed down, "in my normal life! So, I know keh meri shadi hai, there's no way I could forget it! My life is about to change forever! I've heard you tell me this so many times I feel like I am going to keep hearing it even in my dreams!" he said holding his hands up in exasperation and Rania frowned.