Chapter 6

The khalasar had been walking for days now in search of anything really

The khalasar had been walking for days now in search of anything really. We were know where near civilization, the blazing of the sun was really coming down on us i ended up cutting off the sleeves of my shirt. Looking up at the bright sun i squint my eyes. If the gods favored us maybe they would let it rain, but i didn't wanna get my hopes up.

Continuing to look up my eyes drift to something else in the sky a streak of red catching my attention. I was walking blindly still looking at it in a daze almost before i feel biting on my earlobe "i know your hungry girl but you can't eat my ear" i say before stopping to put her in her cage then walking up beside dany. "They still won't eat i don't know what else to do" dany says with defeat "we will figure it out and plus at least yours doesn't try to eat your ears" i say trying to get her to smile and it does. She puts her dragon in the cage then suddenly danys horse at the front collapses, following her over i let out a sigh "i promised to protect them to make our enemies die screaming" daenerys says "how do i make starvation scream?" dany asks "A trick i never learned im afraid" jorah states "does it ever end?" i ask standing behind them "yes my prince this is further east than i've ever been but yes" he says looking around "and your're sure there is no other way?" dany asks. "if we go west to the dothraki seas they will kill us and take your dragons" he states "no one will take our dragons" me and daenerys say at the same time. 

"they are too weak to fight,as are your people you both need to be each others strength" jorah states looking at dany then me "as you are ours" dany says giving him a smile and i nod my head in agreement. Daenerys calls for her riders instructing each one to ride in different directions with their remaining horses "what are we looking for khaleesi?" one asks "cities, living or dead, people rivers or lakes or the great salt sea. Find how far the red waste extends before us,and what lies on the other side." She tells them then they walk off to the gather their horses, looking at dany i give her a slight nod letting her know this is the right choice.

Watching them leave i go back to stand beside dany "they will find something i am positive about it" i say putting my hand on her shoulder "i hope so" she says putting her hand over mine then turning her gaze to the sky also taking notice of the red streak. 

Everyone decided to sit and rest while waiting for the others to come back shade had been set up for me and dany to sit under, my lips were incredibly dry and i was starving beyond belief. Danys head rested on my shoulder as she had her eyes closed. I continued to look out into the distance praying to see a horse ride over the horizon and for a moment i thought my prayers were answered seeing a horse galloping our way i kick ser jorahs leg to get his attention "jorah look" i say causing him to turn his head in the direction of the horse. Getting to his feet i start to wake daenerys "dany wake up" i say to her. Lifting her head slightly exhaustion evident she notices the horse but sadly no one was riding it. 

Walking up to the horse i notice jorah slightly pull out a head "shit" i sigh lowering my head "khaleesi you don't want to see this" jorah tries to tell her "he is blood of my blood" she says going to look anyway "who did this?" she asks  "khal pono perhaps, khal jhago they don't like the idea of a woman leading a khalasar." jorah tell her "then they will hate it when we're done with them" i say causing dany to look back at me "my brothers right these khals will soon learn not to mess with a dragon" she says focusing her eyes back on the head of her rider.