Chapter 5

Me and jorah sat patiently by danys side waiting for her to wake

Me and jorah sat patiently by danys side waiting for her to wake. I didn't know how i would tell her the news of her son...my nephew. Head in my hands completely exhausted until i hear daenerys wake up, "viserys...ser jorah" hearing her speak i immediately rush over to her "gently sister" i say helping her sit up at bit.

"My son, where is he i want him?" she says exhaustion evident in her voice and i just look at her a moment feeling great sadness for my sister
"he...did not make it dany" i tell her gently and grief takes over her face.

"Tell me"

"what is there to tell?" jorah speaks up.

"how did my son die?!" she asks yelling

"they say he was" jorah starts to say before the woman responsible for all of this enters "monstrous, twisted i pulled him out myself" she says and i clench my jaw holding danys hand "he was scaled like a lizard blind with leather wings like the wings of a bat" she kept talking as if dany had not just lost her child and i was ready to kill the women "sure you wanna keep talking witch" i say turning to glare at her making her shift from side to side before looking back at daenerys.

"I warned you that only death can pay for life you knew the price"

"where is khal drogo show him to me show me what i bought with my sons life!"

"As you command lady come i will take you to him"

"dany you should really take it easy" i say trying get her to rest "i want to see him now" and so i help her up carefully and we walk out the tent jorah not far behind. "The khalasar is gone" dany states as we walk "a khal who cannot ride is no khal the dothraki only follow the strong i am sorry princess" jorah tells as i let dany hold onto my arm as to not fall.

We make it to where the khal is and it looks as if he is already dead "why is he alone out here?" she asks

"it seems he likes the warmth princess"

"he lives, you asked for life you paid for life"

"this is not life when will he be as he was?"

"when sun rises in the west sets in the east, when the seas go dry and the mountains blow like leaves" is all the woman says before walking away . Daenerys gets up to go and follow after her "leave us" she says but i stop her "i don't want you alone with that witch" i say putting an emphasis on the word. "I have nothing more to fear from this woman viserys....go".

Me and jorah walk back down to the once dothraki camp my mind reeling on what's just happened and what's to come, i'm worried for dany i don't know what this will do to her mentally and my mind is also thinking of my dream...the dream still so fresh in my mind. "We shouldn't have left her alone" jorah speaks up "there was going to be no stopping her that women just killed both her son and husband even if she says that he is alive that is not life" i say.