Chapter 4

The khal was dying, the dream of sailing to westeros was fading as drogo lay motionless in his tent seeming delirious

All because of a cut wound in the shoulder after he fought one of his men due to his disrespect for him and daenerys. Standing in the tent with jorah and dany by drogo's side. Seeing how this was making her pained me, "we must go quickly i heard there is a good port in asshai" jorah begins before daenerys cuts him off "i will not leave him". "He is already gone khaleesi" jorah tries to reason with her "even if he dies why would i run i am the khaleesi my son will be the next khal after drogo!?" she's almost desperate to find reasons "i don't think that matters here sister, you already seen one of the dothraki rebel against the khal what will they do once he is dead?" i say also trying to reason with her.

"Your brother is right this is not westeros khaleesi, your son will be plucked from you and given to the dogs" jorah says hoping that will convince her but of course it does not "i will not leave him" she says sternly before the healer and one of drogo's riders enters.

Seeing her enter i give her a glare her skills that she claims she has is not working, all i can think is how she can make such a minor wound turn so bad the khal is on the verge of death.

"The wound has festered" she says before the dothraki speaks up "you did this witch" he says going to pull out his blade before daenerys tells him to stop. "you don't want her hurt?, pray we don't hurt you too for letting this witch put hands on our khal." I may not be great at speaking dothraki but being here so long you pick up on a few things and dany and jorah have been helping me here and there so the moment he says they will hurt dany i immediately put my hand on my sword clenching my jaw "mind your tongue she is still your khaleesi" jorah says causing the man to get angrier "when he dies, she is nothing" he says "i have never been nothing, i am the blood of the dragon" and i look at her a proud smirk on my face before turning back to the man glaring "the dragons are all dead khaleesi" he speaks before walking out.

"you might want to wear your armor tonight ser jorah" dany speaks "i think you might be right".

"you have saved me once again" the woman speaks up "and now you must save him" dany says "he's beyond the heal of skills all i can do is ease his pain" she says before daenerys speaks up "save him and i will free you i swear it, you must know a way....some magic" at hearing dany say that i look at her knowing this can't end good "dany i don't think that's a good idea" i start to say but she wasn't having it "i can't let him just die viserys...i can't" seeing the sadness in her eyes causes my face to soften and take a step back, there was no point convincing her.

"there is a spell some would say death is cleaner".

"do it...save him"

"there is a price"

"we have gold"

"it's not a matter of gold only death pays for life this is blood magic"

"my death"

hearing her say that my eyes widen at her
"no not your death khaleesi,bring me his horse" the woman says and daenerys gives the ok for a serving girl to go it. Once the horse is brought in i take a step back as the horse tries to fight against the dothraki men "dany are you sure you want to do this?" i ask "yes!" she yells back at me "khaleesi do not do this let me kill this witch" one of the dothraki men speak "kill her and you kill your khal" she says holding her stomach. "go" the lady says looking towards us "take her and leave" dany tells the dothraki who is at first hesitant but leads the serving girl out the tent "you and your brother must go too khaleesi once we begin to sing no one must enter the tent, the dead will dance here tonight" the witch says. Daenerys looks to the khal then to me "viserys please wait outside" i open my mouth to protest but dany stops me "vis please" she says and i look to her then the witch nodding my head i leave the tent.

"no one will enter".

seeing dany walk out the tent face splattered with blood i walk up to her and so does jorah "what have you done?"he asks "i have to save him" is all she says before a loud animalistic scream comes from the tent "this must not be" the dothraki from earlier steps forward "this must be" dany says and i take a step closer to her "witch" is all he says taking a step forward and another dothraki tries to stop him but gets hit in the face resulting in dany stepping forward but the man pushes her aside making her fall "dany!" i say before rushing over to her as jorah starts to fight the dothraki man

"dany...dany are you alright?" i ask filled with worry holding her up "the baby...is coming" she says between breaths "someone fetch the midwife!" i say voice full of desperation "they will not come they say she is cursed the witch she can bring baby i hear her say so" the man who got hit speaks up and i pick daenerys up and start walking towards the tent sounds still coming from inside.