Dragon Dream

Warmth, a warmth that was alarming but comforting settled on my skin

Warmth, a warmth that was alarming but comforting settled on my skin. Screams could also be heard in my ear but i could not see, it felt like my previous dream when i visited my mother everything started out black.

I was finally able to open my eyes when i felt something...or someone grab my hand. Opening my eyes it is a great fire blazing the light reflecting off my eyes. "Viserys" hearing my name i turn to what has a hold on my hand, looking down to see daenerys i scrunched my eyebrows in confusion "dany...what's happening i figure i am dreaming, but ..." i am at lost for words the fire still abrupt as ever. She doesn't say anything to me only begins to walk forward into the fire pulling me along with her "dany wait" i begin to say but she just looks back at me still not saying anything but giving me a look that says i can trust her and looking to her then the raging fire we both begin to descend into the flames engulfing our bodies all around, I wasn't being burnt alive if anything i felt more alive then ever still hand in hand with dany.

inside the pier i see them...the dragon eggs...they were hatching.