Dimension Crossover (175 Story Idea Special)

Crossover X The Son of Lord Vortech Male Reader

What will be in the Crossover:

Super Mario Bros
Sonic The Hedgehog + Other related Sonic stuff
Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss
Murder Drones
The Owl House
Amphibia
Seven Deadly Sins
HighSchool DXD
RWBY
My Hero Academia
OK KO Let's be heroes
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Date A Live
SMG4
Alex Spider
Konosuba
Overlord
Dragon Ball Series
Marvel
DC
Skylanders
Transformers Prime
Star Wars
Kirby Right Back at ya + All of the Kirby Games
Friday Night Funkin + The Mods
MLP Equestria Girls
Star Vs The Forces of Evil
Gravity Falls
She-ra the princesses of power

(There's probably more in my head but I can't get it out.)

Story:

In a world that nobody is perfect but equal... Well except one person because everyone always pick on this young boy that is name is Y/N. You see he is in a school with students that have powers or supernatural abilities but Y/N... he has nothing, no family, no special abilities and no home, but he does have some friends that keeps him company from the Bully's. But then one day the boy started to walk around the forest to find a place to relax to get his mind off things and because he was selected to fight against his bullies that are the "Top Students" but anyway when he reached to his destination that ment to be colourful, animals walking by and the nice lake between it all. But now... it's all gone Y/N's emotions gotten more worse but when he was nearly fall into despair, he saw something glowing in the middle of the empty lake that looks cosmic space like and that the boy has gotten close to it and when he was about to touch the cosmic like block his eyes widen and then he heard a voice saying 'Hello there young one. My name is Vortech but for you I am your father.' And after that the voice was his father but when Y/N was gonna question the voice his body started to change into a cosmic space like body and that will lead the young boy into his now know Father steps and rule around the Dimensions.

Name: Y/N

New Name: Lord Y/N - Lord Vortexs

What you look like: