Hazbin Hotel (Hazbin Hotel is Out Special 2/3)

The Gaming Overlord Male Reader X Hazbin Hotel

Hell. The place with unfortunate soul that they deserve to be in this dark pits of hell fire with Demons, Imps and other hell humanoid monsters. And around hell there are different types of Demons that treated with respect that are the sins, royalty and Overlords. And then in every year there is the exorcist that are different type of angels that kills or destroy Demons. But forget about those guys let's get to our main man himself shall we. He was once a young boy that was good until one day his parents decided to die by a powerful Demon and funny enough it was the king of hell himself Lucifer. And when he see's the young boy he brings him to hell and that leads the young boy to his office and when Lucifer checks his status and found it that he was a good soul he decided to give the boy a wish of anything he likes. And the boy now revealed to be Y/N wants to be a powerful Gaming Overlord that could summon any 8-Bit monsters or enemies any time he wants and that Lucifer gives him his wish and that leads the young boy to know more about Hell and being called the Gaming Demon. And wired enough his one of the most powerful Overlord around Hell that he could take out the Angels that kills the Demons around Y/N's new home... but he doesn't know that. But when he gose around Hell he meet so many people mostly The Overlords and that leads him to be well know and was granted by Lucifer to make Y/N's own video game store that he can create with his own mind. But then many or so years later he saw the news about some hotel and that he decided to check it out and see what it gots. Let's see how that goes.

Name: Y/N

Overlord Name: The Gaming Overlord

What you look like:

Your other clothing: