Crossover (Hazbin Hotel is out Special 3/3)

The Son of the Radio Demon Male Reader X Crossover

What will be in this Crossover:

Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss
The Owl House
Amphibia
She-Ra The Princesses Of Power
RWBY
Star Vs The Forces of Evil
Highschool Dxd
Date A Live
SMG4
Super Mario
Sonic The Hedgehog
Alex Spider
Miraculous
My Hero Academia

And properly more if there is anymore that I can think about.

Story:

There are many things that don't only have normal people there were some people that are different or acting wired. But those people are seen as heroes or protectors against evil. But that's not the thing we are here for let's know more about a young teen boy named Y/N, he's a very nice kid that helps with everything he has got but there are some people that don't need his help that he doesn't understand why they didn't need his help and started calling him names like monster, the Demon or happy freak. Those names he doesn't understand what was that about. And later on when he was leaving he see's his friends that are Luz and Amity that are best friends with our main boy, but he saw some bully's getting th uncomfortable and that leads him to go protective mode and then jumps in and punch one of them away from his friends they were Suprised on what Y/N did and was happy that he help them but the bully stands up and tells his friends to get you, Y/N then tells his friends to get out of here and that leads the friends to not want to leave him but he said he can handle this. The girls slowly nods and then leave trying to find someone to help Y/N out. And that later leads Y/N to struggle with the bad guys and when Y/N was near his end his vision then see's a shadow like monster with a creepy smile on it's face and then it says "My Boy, let's show them what they are messing with" and then Y/N's eyes flashed red and grown a huge creepy smile on his face and then his body started to morph into a monster like Demon and that made the group to shake of fear and then we heard there screaming unti it stop leaving Y/N standing above there pool of blood and Y/N eating one of the boy's bloody arms. And then a red like portal appeared and then he heard some voices saying "come here, and I'll will tell you all about your real parents" Y/N's eyes widen when this voice says they know his parents and that he walks in the portal and that the story of the the Radio Demons son begins.

Name: Y/N

What you look like: