Spider-man Into The Spider-Verse + Across The Spider-Verse

Spider-Verse X NoX Male Reader

-Season 1-

Across The Spider-Verse X Nox Male Reader

-Season 2-

-Story-

In (Earth-TRN1042) spider universe there is a young boy that is around his adult years and he is Y/N O'Hara and he was married to a brave and strong woman that he was lucky to have and her name is Michelle O'Hara (AKA Female Miguel O'Hara) and the two have a daughter named Gabriella and she was the perfect child they have ever had. Until one day Michelle was killed and that made Y/N heartbroken hearing this horrible news. But then she was perfectly fine and that... everything was going down and started to collapse and destroyed and everyone beside "Michelle" was glitching and disappearing and that the family started to run and try to find a place to be save but then Y/N was trips over by the earthquake thanks to the world getting destroyed and when the two looked at Y/N with worry and was going to get Y/N he stopped his family and he will try and stop it by his science because he was a expert on some universal type things and that he grabs a metal mask behind his shirt and started to run towards it but when he was close everything on (Earth-TRN1042) was gone... but then we see Y/N lying on the floor seeing his body all different and when I mean different and I mean some of his body was half covered by his own skin and other half covered what looks like a galaxy of space and time. And when he started to panic about this someone calls his name and that leads him seeing a old woman in a spider like chair this is Madame Web an very powerful cosmic being and is the teacher of all of the spiderman around the spider-verse. Y/N was asking why he is here and the spider lady says that his universe was destroyed by someone broking the Cannon event and that was his wife's death and that made Y/N realised that the news about her wife was true and that other version of his wife was her real wife but in another universe. And that Y/N was very upset and wants revenge against this woman for destroying his universe and his family and wants everything back to the ways it was once was. And that the Madame Spider gave Y/N some powers that has the ability to control time and that a tragic new Villain was created and started his search for spiderman around the Spider-Verse to collect the energy to get his universe back and let's say that he's very skilled and no one can't stop him and that is NOX. What will happen and will the other Universe Spider-woman 2099 try and stop the one she knows dearly and loves so much.