Cliffside X Murder Drones X Internecion Cube X Crossover

Union Academy X Crossover X The Three Y/N's

What will be in this Crossover:

Cliffside
Internecion Cube
Murder Drones

And now Union-Verse:

RWBY
My Hero Academia
Highschool DXD
Kill La Kill
Akame Ga Kill
Fairy Tail
Date A Live

And More...if I have anymore in mind.

(And don't worry this is a Good Side Union Academy version. So Union is not Corrupted or secretly evil.)

Story Time:

There is a hole bunch of Worlds with different things and a lot of...wired thing that each world has. But there are three special Worlds made by one person and are very Bizzare and crazy. One is called Cliffside a western type world with supernatural monsters with different appearances and Abilities but there is one boy in that world that calm the monsters when they attack or get destructive his name is Y/N. He's a very good gun Slinger that has been trained by his Farther that sadly passed away from a cloak like being. But he wasn't alone there he has two friends that are very good with guns...Well one of them are good with it. But they soon will encounter a new friend and possibly a love Interest for Y/N's Live. But now we see a different world and this one is in the modern world with a interesting robotic beings that have a Cube form that are AI with incredible powers. And then we have This boy that has something inside that is a part of him called the Big Gete Star. It's a type of living machine that makes Y/N a Robot with powers and super strength and ability to fly. It was thanks to This that he was alive because he was supposed to be dead but luckily The Big Gete Star saved him and gave him powers to save the people that is close to him. Especially a boy and a Robot that has a God complex and is always This Y/N's love Interest. And now we moved to someone that Everyone knows about called the Murder Drones world with Workers dealing with Disassembly Drones but there is a Cyborg that is very strong and a big threat to anyone that has a power called the Solver and this Cyborgs name is Y/N but he prefers Vilgax because he lost most of his memories of his past as a human. Anyway we see Vilgax staring at a Robot that looks very familiar to him that he thought he killed but it was the daughter of the worker that has the Solver. And that will lead the two the battle of there lives. But soon... all three of these Y/N's with there friends/enemies are going to a world that needs there help. What would happen...

---------------------------------------

BIO 1

Cliffside Y/N

Name: Y/N L/N

What you look like: