Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Story Idea 2

Bakugan Battle Brawlers X Male Reader

In this story you are an young kid that lives around Wardington is the city that is the place you absolutely hate around because everyone doesn't talk to you, they didn't say hello and sometimes people at school bullied you calling you weak and pathetic. And then the game called Bakugan started to happen with black cards came out of know where and that you started to play it and that was The mistake but it soon becomes worth it. You are pretty much did awful and that always lose to your a opponent and lose some things that worth something but you gotten sick and tired of it and started to wish there's a way to become the strongest Brawlers in the world. Meanwhile In a different location that isn't earth we now at the world where Bakugan lived with six elements that have different colours of what elements they are. But there is two different Bakugan that are unknown Elements and they are called the White Ones. They are Siblings one is the female dragon and called Wavern and we have the other that is an male dragon and this is Naga. They both started to live around Vestroia and that Naga started to feel like every one is stronger then him and that he wants to become powerful and that he sent something that feels his pain and that was you. So Naga decide to do something and that leads to something unexpected Naga has meet Hal G a mad Scientist that is filled with darkness and Evil and is the one responsible of the Cards flying from the sky from earth. And that Naga told Hal G about the Two most powerful Cores one called The Infinity Core and the other The Silent Core and that Hal G gave Naga The Card that could take him outside of Vestroia and that A Evil Team was made and that leads Naga To travel around Each Elements and then bumped into A red Dragon called Drago a Dragon noid Pyrus and then Naga Tossed the Card that opens the gate and he flyed inside and it took him into where the Cores are and that Naga will use this to become stronger by using the Silent Core and that Naga started to sense You from his Vision And saw you cry in the flow and your bully's walking away and that The Silent Core Reacted to the Sense of You and it started to drag Nage in it and that leads a giant Shockwave that pushed the Silent and Infinity Cores away from the sides of the Dimensions and then we see you battling one of your Bully's you then started to get a Bakugan but then something dropped down at your had and it was a white Bakugan but you then sent his fillings of pain and Power and then you throw it at the gate card is with your opponents Bakugan is and then a bright little shows no other then Naga him self and then checked his Power and to you and your opponent Naga has 600G (It means Power) and is over towers His Opponents Bakugan he tried everything to stop your Bakugan but it wasn't enough and then Naga used ability move and it took out the him but then Your Bully's then turned into nothing but dust and killed him by your shocked and then everything is back to normal but it was not because your Bully was not here and that confirmed that he was dead you were panicking but then a vocie was heard and it came from the ball and that was Naga and he got out of ball form and that is of the beginning of a two Evil One Brawler and one Bakugan that has one thing...TO BECOME THE STRONGEST BEINGS IN VESTROIA AND THE WORLD AS GODS!!!

Name: Y/N L/N

Other Name: The Silent

What you look like: