(Fem Freedy Krueger) Fredda Krueger X Male Reader

Fem Freddy Krueger X MX Male Reader

In this story you are a young kid that hasn't have many friends because you were shy but the thing that all ways make you better is playing your Favourite Video Game called Super Mario Bros. It was so fun playing it. And that you keep playing it and that was when you're Mother comes in and she has found someone that could be good friends with You were Confused but you followed your Mother and it was across the road and that she knocked the door to see a older but beautiful woman this Is (Freddy's Mom's Name) and she is your Mother's best Friend and then she let's you and (M/N) inside and they were comfortable the woman tells you that her Daughter is in her room. You then slowly go to her room again you are very shy but mostly Girls. You then took a deep breath and knocked the door and the voice of a Young Girl was on the other side she allowed to let you in and that you see a beautiful blonde hair girl and that you Blushed on her look. And that you two get to know each other of likes and Dislikes and that you both played Mario Kart 64 it was fun and of course the two youngsters are growing feelings for each other. But sadly the fun end and your mother called you that is time to go you said your goodbyes and both hugged each other the to Mom's were happy of seeing this and that you weaved at your new friend. Years Later when the bad news of your best friend Fredda was killed by the adults by the fire you were depressed and have a house with no mother or Farther because they were dead. But that you made one new friend he's name is F/N and he was a Sonic Player you both talked to each other about your favourite Games of your favourite Franchise it was good but you heard that he's moving around close by at Crystal Lake that he normally lives. Anyway we see you playing until a doorbell ringing and that you opened the door and see a box that has your name. You then took it inside and placed it in your room. You sat down and checked inside the box to see it has a name called Mario 85. It confused you but you guess it was a port of some sort and that you shrugged it off and decided to put it in the old Nintendo console and the screen turned on and it was on but something happened the screen was Glitching out and then a giant hand came out of the screen and pulled you to the TV and that you disappeared. You open your eyes and see the world dark with black sky's and creepy clouds you looked around but you bumped into something but it wasn't a thing it was someone and it reveals to be a giant Mario that has a different colours and a shadow covering he's eyesthis big guy is no other Then MX. You got scared and jumped back and then MX walked towards you with a scary smile on he's face but he stopped right in front of you and that he felt connected to you of some way you asked him what he is and it shows that he's a Demon that is sealed in this Port game you want to help him and then asked him if he can possess or become the host. He thinks of it and he understands what you mean and said yes. You then Pull your hand out and said your name and that MX grabs your hand and said he's name and that Y/N is MX's Host and that you like to do somethings and that you like to go to your home town and that you started your journey (that will be skipped) head to your home town Elm Street. What would happen for are Big Mustache Man.

Your Name: Y/N L/N

Your Partners Name: MX

What you look like: