Sonic Prime Story Idea 2

Sonic Prime X Cobra Commander Male Reader

In this story you are one of Sonic and company's Friends but it was not like that in the past though. In the past he was the evil Tyrant ruling Mad man named Cobra Commander he is Doctor Ivo Robotniks or Eggman's Grandfathers Son who is Doctor Eggman's Grandfather's name is? Well his name is Doctor Gerald Robotnik. In the past Y/N was a normal kid that lived in the arc in Space with his Sister Maria and an black female Hedgehog named Shadie (Female Shadow) and it was going great until something bad happened some aline like monster with Blasters showed up and shot Maria but until she pressed the button and trapped both Y/N and Shadie into an escape pod and sent them into a planet that has human like animals called mobians. And that years later Eggman found the Pod that his kept inside a machine to keep them in and that Eggman break in the facility and the found the two and Y/N was confused but remembers Maria getting shot from some aline like creature. And that leads him into a ruler madman named Cobra Commander and he was Sonic Baddest Opponent he has ever faced they are both evenly match that they are both have even strength, fighting styles and ways to get out situations. And then Sonic has defeat Cobra and when The Commander was going to fall Sonic grabbed his hand to save him with the help of his friends and that Cobra or Y/N remember Maria saying something in the past "if anyone saves you that means they don't want to see anyone hurt or worse die. And you can truly trust them and have an chance for making them your friend" and that Y/N Was saved by Sonic and decided to change his ways and help Sonic and his friends on anything he can do. And that he becomes Tails Assistant on technology and mechanical work and also his roommate because he doesn't have anywhere to go so Tails decided as the best new pal he helped Y/N and let him stay at his home lab. And that everything was going great until we gotten back to the present and see the crystals that could make Dimensions and that Sonic destroyed it and crashed it and that the middle size rock hits Y/N face and that he remembers the past and forgotten his history of being good and that took him into a world that was ruled by machines and has five leader members called them The Chaos Council but what shocking is Y/N or Cobra Commander is the one that created the Council and he was the leader of this place and that he see Amy but as a Cyborg like and that she greeted him with "Welcome Back Master Cobra" and that Cobra is back and he's better then ever. What would happen if Sonic Sees Cobra once again?

Around the Present Name: Y/N Robotnik

The Past and in the Red Dimension Name: Cobra Commander

What you look like: