Mini Crossover

Mini Crossover X Dimension Hoping X Toppat Clan Leader Male Reader

What would Appear in This Book:

Henry Stickmin
Kid Icarus
Highschool dxd
Transformers Prime
Danganronpa
Akame Ga Kill
Rwby

And that's all now to the story

In this story you were abandoned young boy that's been left by your parents because they called you a mistake. You were alone in the road it was cold and there's nothing else there to live for you were thinking about killing yourself until some miracle happened. Two people come behind you with top hats one with just one with a orange mustache and the other has two top hats on he's head with a mustache and a dollar bleacher chain on his neck. They are the top leaders in the Toppat Clan the orange mustache man's name is Right Hand Man (well he doesn't have a proper name but it be good if you guys think for a real name for him that be great thanks) and next is the leader he's name is Reginald Copperbottom. They see you but feel bad seeing a young boy abandoned in a middle of a road in the middle of nowhere. So they decided to take you in there Clan and make you there member. You were shocked about it but you were happy that someone wanted you for something. And that the Toppat Leader and his Right Hand Man are your Guardians and the Clan are like your family and home. Years later when you are 17 years old you are the top hat Leader and Reginald your Guardian is the second in command. It was nothing special just flying in the air ship very peaceful and then one of the Toppat Troops appeared to warn you they made something for your 17th birthday that's right it was your birthday and you didn't expect for this but you followed your Troops with Your Two Guardians and then see a machine attached to the Air Ship it was a machine to different Universes you were Suprised by this but impressed on what they made they say more information about this Machine and it works on energy of some type of crystals in this universe that is one of your Rubys they talked about it more and then the chief with the birthday cake for you were going to the people unti he accidentally trips on a wire on the flow and then active the machine and then the hole Air Ship was then Travelled to Dimensions and this is going to be a new age for the Toppat Clan. What would happen for the Clan and you the Leader.

Your Name After : Y/N L/N

Your New Name Now: Y/N Copperbottom

What you look like: