Murder Drones 2 Story Idea

Murder Drones X Half Human Drone Jinzo Male Reader

In this you are a young human boy that is part of the Family of the company called JC Jenson (In Spaaaaacee!!!) And your Farther is the Owner of the company and for your family they cared about only money but for you. You cared about the Worker Drones and always help them when they need help and so you did that and that the Worker called you the Defender of the Drones. You were glad that they looked up to you and for that you planned to make a company only for Drones all around the galaxy for them and that will be your Dream. And that later on you are at Copper-9 and of course checking see if everything is good and that it looks good and the Worker gave you a hello or good morning/afternoon. But then the Planet was shaking and that you looked around to get somewhere to be save but you were knocked out by the rocks from on top of you. When that happens some of the Workers saw you get knocked out and got panicking and that got to a secret safe room to survive the Planets Core Explosion and so they put you to a seal and that the planet Exploded and all of the Humans were killed except for one... you survived and then all of the Workers come to You at the safe room and one Worker came to you and he's name is Khan. He checked your status and found something bad you have a deadly disease that would kill you sooner. Everyone was panicking about you dying until a female worker Drone her name is Nori that she can save you but her plan is to make you into a Cyborg half Human and Half Drone. everyone was shocked of the idea but slowly everyone agrees and that they open the seal and grab you to a operation table and the Worker doctors starts to make you Reborn. Later on it was completed you have a different look your a little bit robotic but you are fully look human. And that you started to wake up and see all of the Workers in front of you and was confused but you remembered the shaking and was wondering what happened from the shaking and that the Workers told you everything and that you looked at your body and they are correct you have a slight different appearance and that you were scared and started to slowly cry but the tears were black and that you not fully human anymore. And that Nori and Khan hugged you and that slowly everyone started to hugged there New Born Defender of the Drones Named Y/N and that you slowly started to get used to it of being half Human and Drone and started to check everything was good and it was like a perfect live and then later one the Murder Drones showed up and started to kill the Workers but you sometimes stopped them from killing your Friends and Your People and started Defending the Monster Drones. And that you lived with Khan and your Step Sister Uzi. And that you now named Y/N Doorman and that Khan sometimes wants you to get some parts for the projects for doors or the ideas that you have. And that it was not going to be easy... what would happen for the Half Human and Drone Defender.

Your Name: Y/N

Your Adopted Name: Y/N Doorman

Your Other Name: Jinzo The Protector

What you look like: (Anything you want)

What you look like as a Cyborg: