END: THE DEATH OF BEN 10

EVERYONE, WELCOME ALL TO THE OFFICIAL SEND OFF FOR MY ACCOUNT ON FF.NET AND FOR ULTIMATE CHAINSAW AND MY ALL OTHER BEN 10 CROSSOVERS I HAVE EVER WRITTEN ON MY BOTH ACCOUNTS AS LONG AS I STILL LOVE AND APPRECIATE SAID FICS...

YOU DO NOT NEED ANY KNOWLEDGE ON ANY OF THESE FICS BESIDES ULTIMATE CHAINSAW TO ENJOY THIS FIC, THIS CAN BE ENJOYED STANDALONE BUT YOU'LL GET MORE ENJOYMENT OUT OF THIS IF YOU GET ALL THE CALLBACKS.

MANY COULD THINK OF THIS FINAL ONESHOT AS PERHAPS A RETCON OR A LAZY WAY TO SAY THAT "ALL THE BEN 10 CROSSOVERS I EVER WROTE WERE CONNECTED" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT THIS IS NOT THAT, IS JUST A WAY TO GO OFF WITH A BANG.

I DUNNO HOW YOU WILL FEEL ABOUT THIS AS THE END OF ULTIMATE CHAINSAW OR THE END OF ALL OF MOST BEN 10 CROSSOVER. THOUGH WE'LL BE COUNTING ONLY THE FICS I WROTE WHERE BEN WAS IN THE 16-18 YEARS OLD AGE RANGE AND THAT COULD MAKE BEN LOGICALLY END UP THERE.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...THIS IS THE FINISH LINE AND THE FINAL FANFIC I'LL PROBABLY WRITE ON THIS ACCOUNT.

PLEASE ENJOY.

Now with Makima dead, having been minced to pieces and eaten by Denji and with Ben back in Bellwood...

The two heroes thought that they left everything that happened behind them but that all changed one day when Kishibe appeared at them while they were eating ice cream in the park with a little japanese girl in tow whose eyes...looked identical to Makima's own.

"Hi. Can I have some ice cream too?" the girl said, causing Ben and Denji to look at her.

"M-MAKIMA?!" Ben and Denji exclaimed in bewilderment upon seeing the girl.

"No, she isn't Makima. This is...Nayuta. The Control Devil's current incarnation and Makima's reincarnation." Kishibe explained to the duo.

"And...does she remember anything that happened?" Ben asked, hoping that the answer was no.

"No, she remembers some things like knowing you and Denji but nothing major. Or, we hope she doesn't remember who she was." Kishibe explained, causing the two teenagers to gulp slightly. "Anyways, Nayuta, say hi."

"Hi." Nayuta said in a calm voice.

"Heiya there little Nayuta! I'm Denji, ya remember me?" Denji said trying to look as friendly as possible but his constant sweating and forced grin didn't help much.

Nayuta basically ignored Denji and walked to Ben. The young girl's face lights up in a creepy yet weirdly cute smile before showing it to Ben.

"Ben...you came to stay with me...like you promised..." Nayuta said in calm happiness upon seeing the omnitrix bearer.

"Heh. Well, I promised, didn't I?" Ben said with a smile. He didn't know if that memory with him and Makima was fake or real but if Nayuta thought he promised something...he may as well say it.

Kishibe asked Ben and Denji if they would want to take care of Nayuta and ensure that she doesn't come to be like her former self to which the two teens agreed to.

What followed was a montage that showed Ben and Denji staying with Nayuta inside Ben's house with Makima's former dogs: eating, sleeping, having fun and talking.

Eventually, Kishibe made it so Denji could go to school with Ben.

And lastly, the closing moments show Denji and Ben walking through Bellwood towards the high-school with grins on their faces before the two looked at the camera and smirked, giving the audience a peace sign.