THE GUN DEVIL

It was a beautiful day in Tokyo as Ben, Aki and Denji woke up as usual in Aki's apartment.

Ben and Denji mentioned the fact that Power was crying and screaming the entire night, causing fhe two to check up on her all night.

When Power heard them talk about her, she suddenly woke up crying and screaming while she tried to claw her mouth an kill herself!

"Power! No! Don't do that!" Ben yelled as he and Denji grabbed the fiend in an attempt to stophee from clawing her mouth.

"No! No! Leave mealone! The Darkness Devil is in my mouuuth! I have to die!" Power screamed and cried whileshe kicked and punched the two heroes.

Luckily, she calmed down eventually and got dressed and started to eat the first time in the day.

While he was preparing breakfast, Aki had a question in mind for Denji that perplexed him.

"Denji, why didn't you go on your trip with Makima and decided to stay here?" Aki asked Denji, caused the Chainsaw hybrid to remember what happened a few days ago.

Denji was sitting in Makima's apartment, him eating some food while the Control Devil ruffled his hair as if he would be a dog.

Eventually, their discussion reached its climax when Makima asked Denji one little thing:

"Well, Denji...my trip will start once again in a few days, do you want to come with me?" Makima asked with her manipulative smirk.

"I'm sorry Makima but I can't..." Denji said, looking away from Makima's hypnotizing eyes.

"Why not?" Makima asked him.

"I...I don't know why..." Denji replied in confusion to his own words.

Denji remained quiet for s moment before he thought of a lie to answer with. "Well...someone has to take care of Power, right? Why would I want to go and leave you and Ben to deal with her alone could I?" Denji said with a smirk.

Through Aki didn't buy his lies, through he didn't say anything about it and instead replied with: "I'll be going to Hokkaido to visit my family's grave. If you still missed your trip, why don't you come with me?" Aki asked making Denji reluctantly agree.

Even through she calmed down, Power was still shook up by her meeting with The Darkness Devil in Hell, jumping in fear and trembling at even the littlest sound.

"Power, eat your food already," Aki said to Power, causing the fiend to jump slightly.

"Waah! Don't let the darkness take me away! D...don't close the light..! Waah!" Power suddenly started crying in fear, even through Aki did nothing to her.

"This again? You still get scared by every sound? Two days earlier it was funny bit npw it starts to get on my nerves," Denji said in an annoyed tone as he started to get more tired of Power's antics everyday.

"C'mon guys! Show a bit of symphaty towards her!" Ben exclaimed, irritated by the lack of emphaty towards their friend.

Seeing Power cowering in fear like that, Ben decided to calm her down by givong her a hug.

Power basically melted into his arms as she hugged Ben back. She slowly stopped crying and her trembling stopped.

"Feeling better now?" Ben asked his friend with a reassuring smile.

"Yeah...t...thank you Ben..." Power replied with a weak smile as she cleaned her tears out of her eyes.

"C'mon let's eat, okay?" Ben said as he put the plate closer to Power.