Afterparty

"DIEEE!" Kobeni shrieked as she shakily ran with the sword in hand towards Ben(transformed into Diamondhead) and Denji.

Luckily, Himeno uses her Ghost Devil to hold Kobeni back and trip her. Arai suddenly started to panic as well and attempted to shooy the teenage boys.

Seeing she can't have a rational talk with Kobeni and Arai, Himeno used her Ghost Devil hands to push the two into a room and close the door.

Noticing the panicked devil hunters try to exit the room, Diamondhead launches crystals onto the door, blocking them in.

"Let us out of here!" Kobeni yelled.

"Himeno, be reasonable! If we don't kill those two we will be stuck here for ages!" Arai shouted in anger pulling out his gun.

"Allright! You two panicked maniacs stay there until you stop acting like crazy people!" Diamondhead yells in annoyment

However, Arai didn't listen and instead started to shoot his gun through the door, one of the bullets hitting Aki, resulting in him bleeding and falling unconscious.

"Aki! Aki! Aki, c'mon wake up! Say something!" Himeno said with tears in her eyes as she startee shaking Aki.

Seeing that the two maniacs were still trying to break the door, Power being annoying and Himeno bawling her eyes out over Aki's unconscious form, Ben and Denji decided that they'd better get eaten by the Eternity Devil than remain stuck here with those annoying idiots, so they jumped headfirst into an attack.

Diamondhead started launching crystals at the creature while Denji started cutting through the creature's flesh, but everytime they cut and hit him, The Eternity Devil regenerated and just laughed.

Suddenly the Omnitrix started bleeping red and in not even split of a second, the once diamond humanoid became the scrawny and muscular human Ben Tennyson.

"Oh...crap. Now?! Really, when did I use all the energy available?!" Ben said in annoyment before noticing the goo being's eye looking straight at him. "Umm...buddy, can't we just talk this out...?"

"No...you are tasty...for my tummy..." the Eternity Devil said as he opened his mouth attempting to eat both Ben and Denji. Denji attempted to cut him open from the inside but his chainsaws retracted back into his body and he was losing blood fast.

"Dammnit...if I don't do something...those two will die...!" Himeno mused as she saw the two teenage heroes being devoured alive. "Like always..."

(Flashback, two years ago)

Himeno is seen sitting at a grave with flowers in her hands, said grave belonging to yet another one of her teammates that died on mission.

Himeno reached down and placed the flowers on the ground next to the grave before crying and mourning quietly.

"Are you Ms. Himeno?" a voice asked from behind Himeno. The eyepatched woman looked behind her to see Aki looking at her. "I am Aki Hayakawa, I will be your new partner from now on."

"Oh...so they sent another one."

"Huh? By another one you mean...?" Aki asked, not really getting what she meant.

"See that grave?" Himeno said pointing to the grave in front of her, with the name of Himeno's last partner on it. "That was my last partner. I have bad luck with partners, all of them have died on mission." she sighed.

"Well, I won't die so easily." Aki said with an confident voice causing Himeno to look at him.

"They all say that. But can you promise me that you won't die on my watch?" Himeno asked Aki with a serious expression on her face.