WELCOME TO HELL

The Special Division 4, Quanxi and her fiends, and Tolka appeared in a mysterous grassy plain with lush green grass and beautiful flowers.

The things that weren't beautiful about it however, was the fact that everything around it was darkness and the sky was covered in hundreds of multi-colored doors.

During the transportation to Hell, the omnitrix was forced into timeout, transforming Humungousaur back to Ben.

"W...where are we...?" Denji asked in confusion.

"Hell." Kishibe stated bluntly.

Suddenly one of the multi-colored door opens, causing three bodies of astronauts cut in half falling from it and land in front of the group, the bodies' upper halves falling on the left and the lower halfes on the right.

A mirror appeared out of nowhere, causing everyone around the main group turn into pure darkness.

The mirror broke to pieces as a mysterious creature appeared out of it.

The creature's body was made up of many human bodies, with two bodies acting as his legs and four other human bodies acting as his torso, each having a unique face. Its head was akin to that of a pterodactyl with curved horns. The first human body had its arms stretching outwards holding what seems to be a cape of darkness.

The Darkness Devil...

has arrived.

Pingtsi, Long and Power shivered and even cried in fear upon seeing the creature appear.

Everyone looked at its appearance in shock and fear, and even Ben's eyes widened upon feeling how intimidating the Darkness Devil's sudden appearance was.

Feeling hostility coming from the devil, the fighters of the group got in a fighting stance while Ben prepared his left hand to hit the Omnitrix.

However, right when the teen hero was about to hit the Omnitrix's core, suddenly the Darkness Devil said an word in an otherwordly language that caused the hands of everyone present but Tolka's to get dismembered from their bodies.

Seeing that they would still try to attack it even in this state, The Darkness Devil said another unknown word which made everyone to fall to the ground and become immobilized.

The Darkness Devil started to stomp towards the Special Division 4 and Quanxi fiends, as everyone was immobilized, they had to think quickly or they all could be dead.

"Kobeni, try to take my mask off." Galgali suddenly spoke up, causing Kobeni to look at him in confusion.

"E...Ehh...?! W...what for...?" Kobeni asked in confusion.

"Just do it, Kobeni. Trust me on this!" The Violence Field exclaimed at Kobeni, causing the young woman to force herself and grab his mask off with her legs.

Once his mask was off, two aditional arms appeared out of Galgali's torso, as a pair of wings sprouted out of his backs. Galgali started laughing insanely as he launched himself in the air and attempted to attack the Darkness Devil.

The lovecraftian creature, however, said another unknown word, the Violence Fiend was pierced by a white light, killing him instantly. The white light hit Power, Long and Pingtsi as well but luckily they just gained minor wounds out of the blast.

Seeing this, everyone was shocked and enraged, through Ben and Denji instead gained determination in their eyes.

Denji managed to grab a hold of his cord with his mouth and, due to his blood loss from earlier, partially transformed into Chainsaw Man, with only his arms transforming into chainsaws while his head and legs remained normal.