VS BAT DEVIL

CHAINSAW AND OMNI VS. BAT

"Denji, we have to save Power." Ben said to Denji.

"Nngh...! Do we have to? She's so goddamn annoying!" Denji said in a bored manner.

"Trust me, I don't want to do this either but it's for the greater good!"

"What don't I do for the sake of touching boobs..."

Denji transformed into his Chainsawman form and jumped to attack the Bat Devil.

Ben scrolled through the Omnitrix playlist before pushing down the core. A green light engulfs Ben and he trasnforms into an giant humanoid angry tiger.

"RAAAGH! RATH!" the alien now known as Rath exclaimed. "Listen to Rath you giant bat devil creature thing! Rath will crush you so hard not even your own mother won't recognize you anymore! Spit Rath's friend Power out or else-AAAAAGHHHH!"

The Bat Devil flies into the skies, with Denji and Rath atop it. The Bat Devil starts hitting into buildings, trying to get the two heroes off of its back.

A few moments later, Shibuya.

The Bat Devil, with Denji and Rath on it, came crashing into one of the buildings, causing people to run and scream for their lifes.

The Bat Devil attempted to hit the duo off of it with its wings. Denji swiftly dodged the hit and used his chainsaws to cut one of the devil's arms off. The bat screeched and clawed at Rath's face, angering the tiger man, causing him to break its left wing off.

Denji's eyes widened as he noticed the Bat Devil was now falling straight onto an bystander, a girl that was paralyzed in fear.

"Get outta the way! Hey! Get out if the way!" Denji yelled at the girl, but she wouldn't move.

"LEAVE IT TO RATH! YOU FOCUS ON CRASHING THAT BAT TO BITS!" Rath said as he jumped off of the Bat Devil's back.

Rath grabbed the girl in his arms, but instead of a thank you or wanting an autograph after being saved by Ben 10, she screams in fear and starts scratching, punching and kicking him.

"OW! OW! RATH SAVED YOUR LIFE AND THAT'S HOW YOU REPAY RATH?! GRR! WHAT RATH DOES FOR THE GOOD OF ALL...!" Rath said annoyedly as he took the girl to a safe place, as far away as possible from the fight and commotion.

He put the girl down, but she still remains paralyzed in fear, just that now because of Rath instead of The Bat Devil.

Rath got angered by this and decided to scare the girl into running by yelling:"LISTEN TO RATH, SCARED GIRL! IF YOU DON'T GO OFF RUNNING, RATH'LL EAT YOU! NOW GET OUT OF HERE!"

Tears welled up in the girl's eyes as she ran away screaming. Afterwards, Ben changed forms from Rath to the speedy humanoid velociraptor alien XLR8 and started running towards the scene of fights.

Back at Denji, he was cutting the Bat Devil's other arm when it screeched and looked at Denji in confusion.

"WhY dId YoU HeLp ThAt HuMaN, yOu ArE a DeViL yOuRsElF?!" the creature said in a low growl.

Denji doesn't answer and instead cuts the right arm off before yelling:"Shut up and die so I can save Power and get to touch boobs!"

The Bat Devil falls into the ground in a crater, it started screeching and fighting back at Denji.

It didn't work long as Denji started cutting the devil to tiny bits, as green blood splattered across Denji's white uniform. After a while of cutting snd mincing, the creature's screeches stopped as the bat devil died.