VS KATANA MAN

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS HUGE SPOILERS FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES OF THE ANIME AND CHAPTERS OF MANGA! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF BEING SPOILED!

The man shot Ben and Denji in the head, leaving them for death. The old man attempted to shoot Aki as well, but Himeno jumps in front of him and gets mortally wounded instead.

Aki's eyes widened as he frowned at the scene and quickly used his Fox Devil with the simple word "Kon." before the giant fox head appeared in front of the man and ate him.

Aki thought he killed the old man but suddenly a katana sword cut through the Fox Devil, making it vanish in a wave of smoke.

When the smoke had risen, in place of the old man now stood a grotesque humanoid Devil with smooth dark skin, a toothy grin with fangs and Katana swords coming out of his arms and head similar to Denji's Chainsaw Man form.

This was Katana Man, also known as Tsurugi and Samurai Sword, the devil hybrid leader of the Japanese branch of The Forever Knights.

Aki gritted his teeth as he started to coldly stab the sword hybrid over and over again but it didn't do anything to harm him.

"Heh. It's that all you have pretty boy?" Katana Man laughed mockingly.

"No. I knew it wouldn't hurt you but...that did summon my Curse Devil." Aki stated as suddenly a giant skeletal devil appears behind Tsurugi, before chomping down on his body.

The Katana Man screamed, as his body was eaten alive by the Curse Devil. The hybrid fell to the ground, seemingly dead, as the Curse Devil vanished back where it came from.

However, when it seemed like a victory, a blonde woman with dark eyes named Sawatari appears with a group of Forever Knights behind her. She helps the Katana Man up as the forever knights checked if Ben and Denji were really dead, but the omnitrix wielder's body was nowhere to be found.

"Miss Sawatari, Tennyson is g-agh!" one of the forever knights said as suddenly he was set ablaze by a fiery ball of fire.

"Hey, forever knights! Be ready to be burned to a crisp cuz' Swampfire is here!" a voice said, causing Sawatari and Katana Man to look at the speaker.

The speaker in question was an humanoid made out of plants with a long black face with green eyes and spiky red flowers coming out of its head and the all too familliar omnitrix symbol on his chest. This was the fire plant alien Swampfire.

Swampfire started fighting with Katana Man and Sawatari, no matter how many times they would cut the Methanosian, he would just regenerate once more.

Seeing this wouldn't work, Katana Man instead decided to cut Aki down and let Sawatari deal with Swampfire.

The cut is so deep that it causes Aki to collapse and bleed out. Seeing this and that Swampfire is overpowered by Sawatari, Himeno realised that she has to help them.

"Ghost Devil...take my other eye and kill Sawatari..." Himeno said but the hands of the ghost devil just wouldn't come, afraid of Sawatari. "I see...then...what if I give you my whole body?" Himeno offered, she would still die anyways, so why not use her last breath to do something useful?

"Miss Himeno! Don't do this!" Swampire said in shock. He was shocked, but he knew he would've done the same for the greater good.

"It's too late already, Ben. I'll die anyways, at least let me help my team. You understand this don't you? You're a hero, right?" Himeno said as Swampfire reluctantly nodded. The Ghost Devil's hands appeared and all of them attacked Sawatari.