THIRTY SIX

"Keane?"

"Keane?"

Keane hummed while playing with Naiara's hair and scrolling on his phone simultaneously.

"Would you still love me if I were a worm?"

Her man's finger hovered over the webpage on his phone as he stared down at her.

"Naiara."

"What? I want to know how much you love me. I want to know what are the chances of those models in your phone to be loved more than me by you."

Keane blinked and looked back at his phone to sigh when he found out what Naiara was talking about.

"They are for my new campaign- what? Hey give it bac-"

A finger was pushed against his lips and he glared at Naiara.

"You're losing your phone privilege as you were checking out girls other than your girlfriend."

"They are for my ca-"

"Shuuuush!" Naiara looked at him from his lap, seeing him upside down and giggled at his angry expression.

"I feel angry when ever I visit your office and those pretty girls look at me."

Keane swat away Naiara's finger, "and I hate it when ever you visit me, all my interns come running with their tails between their legs, asking me for your number."

Naiara laughed aloud at Keane's expression and idiom making him roll his eyes.

She turned around and faced him while still being in his lap.

"Give me their number, so when we don't work out maybe they and I can hit off- hahaha—" a fit of laughter erupted from her mouth when she was pushed on the bed with Keane hovering over her.

"Weren't you the one who declared your undying love for me?"

Naiara's giggles stopped and she turned serious. "Did I? Hmm... Lemme think- stop hahaha—"

He tickled her sides but both stopped when they heard Naiara's phone going off.

"Oh shit!" Naiara sprang up from Keane's hold seeing the caller's name.

"What?"

"It's Laila" Keane rolled his eyes and settled against the bed frame and signalled for Naiara to come back to her position on his lap, which she gladly did.

Knowing the females would talk for hours, Keane picked up his laptop and started working again.

"NAIARA, YOU BITCH! YOU FORGOT ME!" his eyes widened hearing such profanities and his gaze met Naiara's sheepish one's.

"I'm okay. I'm okay... I just got too busy when I came home. I'm sorry-"

"Why isn't Keane picking his phone?! I called you and him like millions of times and none answered! Bitch, I thought you died!"

Naiara sighed and muttered a series if sorries causing Keane to roll his eyes and Naiara to smack his head.

"Keane's phone has been confiscated by me as he was caught shamelessly checking out other girls."

"It was for a fucking campaign!"

"Tomato Tomato" Naiara took out her tongue teasing Keane who gasped dramatically.

"Naiara..... Babe... Why is Keane with you right now?"

"Uh.... Don't freak out, but uh.. Keane said yes-"

"What?!"

"And we told dad and he was totally okay with it, scared us for a second but was absolutely fin-"

"WHAT?!"

Naiara held the phone inches away from her ear and looked at Keane upside down to find him staring at her with weird expressions, she laughed.

"I'm sorry-"

"Girl you will be when I fly over there and spank you! So much happened and you didn't tell me! Fuck that, bitch! Tell me more."

Naiara laughed evilly and laughed more when Keane flinched and ignoring him, she began telling her best friend all about the details while Keane stared at her amused.

After about an hour did the girl put down her phone after many whines from her man demanding attention.

"You're a big baby, you know?" She hugged him tight while he nodded.

"Hehe... You're so cute." She stretched his cheeks and he pouted trying to look even cuter making Naiara boom out a laugh.

Keane rolled his eyes playfully and pulled Naiara on top of him and the girl clung to him tight.

"Oh! I just remembered!"

She looked up at Keane and he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Would you still love me if I were a worm?" She imitated a cheshire cat but soon bursted out laughing when her head was thonked by a pillow.