THIRTY

A loud groan followed a back crack

"Why do I feel like a pervert?" He muttered, turning on his back, arms spread out wide on the bed.

"Possibly... A pedop-" he shook his head and lightly slapped his cheek.

There laid Keane on his king size bed, imagining an empty future with his baby bunny....

"Even thinking baby bunny makes me feel like a creep." A whine followed his lush lips as he dropped his head under his pillow, letting out a curse.

There he was, for the past hour and a half, just imagining what it would be like to kiss Naiara, to feel her. And to think he felt uncomfortable, was an understatement.

He felt his face warm up every time he thought about Naiara and he would slap himself.

"For fuck's sake! You're almost forty!" He thrashed around his bed and sat up, his hair sticking up in all directions.

A pout formed his lips when he couldn't come up to a decision.

"Nia. We can't."

"We can. We can. Don't think about dad. Mom will handle it. Love me, tell me the truth."

"She knows?"

He sat up straight, eyes wide like saucers.

She knows!

••••••••

Amara chuckled watching him and straightened his hair.

"You're such a baby I swear. Come sit." She shut the door lightly behind his stiff back.

The large bags under his eyes had him closing them, only to stumble to a coffee table and curse.

"Keith is out, will be back in a few hours." Amara spoke, sputtering her laugh.

He nodded taking a seat on the bed.

"Nia and I went to our date, like old times..."

Amara smiled and copied his seat. "So you know now?"

His head sprang up to her gaze and his cheeks flushed red.

"Wh-what?"

"She confessed to you. I know. I'm her mother after all. I can see the doe eyes she made this morning when asking me to pick her clothes."

Keane flushed once again thinking about her clothes.

Omg, this m-fing blush!

"She... She uh- did. Confess... Actually."