Taking a tour of BubbleTucky/Going to my new preschool

3 minutes later, we got to BubbleTucky and I was a little nervous about going to a new school. Well, here we are. Welcome to BubbleTucky. This is where you will be living from now on. Mr. Grouper said. I've never seen a city like this before. Everything looks so cartoon like. It's a little weird. I said. It's okay Isaac. Everything may seen weird at first but I'm sure you will get used to it. Molly said.

Okay Molly. If you say so. I said. Where should we go first Mr Grouper? Oona asked. I think we should go to the Post office. It's just over that cross walk. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Oona said. Come on Isaac. Nonny said. Okay coming. I said. So, we all went to the cross walk where a crab was directing traffic. A crab directing traffic? Everything is so odd here. I said. Yeah. It may look a little bit strange when you enter a new city. Mr. Grouper said.

Hello Mr. Grouper. Officer Miranda said. Hello there Officer Miranda. Mr. Grouper. Is he new here? I've never seen this little guy before. Officer Miranda said. Yeah. He is. We are giving him a tour around BubbleTucky so he can get used to the place a little bit because he had a bad accident on the beach up on the surface. Mr. Grouper said. Oh dear. What happened? Officer Miranda asked. His parents were so mad at him that they left him all alone on the beach. Goby said.

When he was playing in the water, he accidentally dropped his father's bucket and shovel and it got washed away by the ocean and his parents got so mad at him that they abandoned him on the beach all by himself. And it was a really got summer night. Gil said. Oh no. I'm really sorry to hear that. So, what are you guys going to do with this little guy? Officer Miranda asked. 

We're gonna take him back to our school and he will be staying with us from now on after what his parents have done to him. Oona said. Okay that's good news. Officer Miranda said. Well, we must be on our way. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. What's his name by the way? Officer Miranda asked. His name is Isaac. Oona said. It's nice to meet you Isaac. I'm Officer Miranda. I'm one of the police officers here in BubbleTucky. Officer Miranda said.

It's nice to meet you Officer Miranda. I said. What is your job here in the city? I asked. I help protect the citizens of BubbleTucky and make sure no one does anything illegal. If anyone is acting suspicious, the BubbleTucky police department will put matters into our own hands and we will arrest the criminals to make sure that our city is safe. Officer Miranda said. Oh wow that's very cool. I said. 

Okay. Thanks Officer Miranda. We must be on our way. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. See you guys later. Officer Miranda said. Bye Officer Miranda. Molly said. So, we all made our way to the post office. Hello Mr.  Grouper. Welcome to the post office. The mail snail said. Hello. I'm here to pick up my mail. Mr. Grouper said. I also have a new guppy with me. His name is Isaac. Oh hello there Isaac. The mail snail said.

Hello Mailman snail. I said. Is Isaac new here? The mail snail asked. Yeah. He is. Goby said. When we were looking for Bubble Puppy, Bubble Puppy noticed that Isaac was sitting by the ocean surface crying. Goby said. Oh no. What happened? The mail snail asked. Isaac's parents left him abandoned at the beach very late at night.  Because his parents yelled at him for dropping his father's bucket and shovel and they washed away.

Then, his parents left him all alone on the beach. And he was very upset. So, we had to rescue him and bring him to BubbleTucky because of his parents horrible actions against him. Oona said.  Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry that happened to him. The mail snail said. Yeah. I know. But at least he is safe with us now. Mr. Grouper said. What are you guys going to do about his parents up at the surface? The mail snail asked.

We will call the police and they will contact the police up at the surface to have them both arrested for what they have done to him. I will also be filing a restraining order against his parents. So, that way if they ever come near us to try and to take Isaac away from us, they will be arrested again and sent back to jail. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. That's a relief. I'm glad he's safe. The mail snail said. Yeah. Me too. Molly said. 

Okay. Thank you for your time Mr. Mail snail. Mr. Grouper said. No problem Mr. Grouper. You guys have a good rest of your day. The mail snail said. Thank you. You too. Oona said. Bye. Mr. Grouper said. Okay guys. Let's go back to the school. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Goby said. So, What school are we going to? I asked. We are going back to our preschool. Molly said. I've never been to a  different school. I said.

I'm not sure if I will know the place well. I said. Oh don't worry Isaac. I'm sure that you will love it there. Oona said. Are you sure? I asked. Yeah. I promise you will. Molly said. We will make sure you are feel at home. Gil said. And you don't need to worry. We will take care of you. Goby said. Okay guys. Let's go. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all headed to the BubbleTucky preschool and we all went inside.

Wow. This place looks big. I said. This is our classroom. Mr. Grouper said. This is where you will be staying for the rest of your life. Deema said. Okay cool. I said. I can't wait to see what adventures we will have together. Oona said. Yeah. Me too. I said. Now it's getting a bit late. Mr. Grouper said. I'm going to call the police to have your parents arrested for abandoning you on the beach. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Thank you. I don't want to deal with my crazy parents again. I said.

Hello. Is this the police? Mr Grouper asked. Yes this is the police. How may we help you? The police man said. Hi. When me and my students went up to the surface, we found a 5 year old boy who was left abandoned and all alone on a hot summer night because his parents abandoned him on the beach. We had to bring him back to BubbleTucky with us. Mr. Grouper said.

What is the kid's name? The police man asked. His name is Isaac. His parents abandoned him on the beach on a hot summer night and he is only 5 years old. Mr. Grouper said. So you know why they did that? The police man asked. Because Isaac accidentally dropped his father's bucket and shovel that his grandma and grandpa got him. They got really mad and they even punched him. Mr. Grouper said.

Can you let the police at the surface where his parents live so they can arrest them? Mr. Grouper asked. Don't worry Mr. Grouper, we will let the police at the surface know about what just happened and they will have Isaac's parents arrested for abandoning their own 5 year old child on the beach late at night. The police man said. Okay thank you so much. Mr. Grouper said.

No problem Mr Grouper. You have a good rest of your night. Good bye. The police man said. Then, Mr. Grouper hung up the phone and told us the good news. Guys. I have some good news. I just called the police and they will contact the police up at the surface where Isaac's parents live and they will have Isaac's parents arrested for abandoning him on the beach all alone. Mr. Grouper said.

Okay. I'm glad to hear that. Molly said. Yeah. His parents shouldn't have abandoned Isaac on the beach all alone like that. Oona said. I'm just glad that he is safe with us now. Goby said. Yeah. Nobody should ever leave their child at a beach all alone late at night. Nonny said. I agree with you Nonny. My parents should be ashamed of themselves for what they have done to me. I said. 

Well, the good thing is that your parents will never see you again. They have lost their proper care against you. Mr. Grouper said. Okay guys. It's getting a bit late. We should be be going to bed now. We had a busy day today. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. Come on honey. You can sleep with me and Molly along with Gil. Oona said. Okay Oona. I said. We will be going to a restaurant for breakfast in the morning. Mr. Grouper said. 

Okay Mr. Grouper. That sounds good. I said. Yeah. I agree. Molly said. Let's go to bed now. You had a long and stressful day today honey. Oona said. Okay Oona I said. So, we all went to bed for my first day with the Bubble Guppies in my new home in BubbleTucky.