Chapter 86: catastrophe

The Prince released Long Qinglin and ordered his confidant **** to take him home.

Involved in the murder of Prince Edward, he can still retreat from his body, his clothes are not dusty, and even the pet letter does not seem to be lost ... In this situation, many people cannot see clearly, including Long Qinglin himself.

"Fu Jun, you finally came back!" Xie Ru was quite surprised, looking cheerful, but his expression was very complicated.

She didn't know if she should be happy or not.

Back from the mountain, the rich days of the past will also come back. There will be no dark clouds and pressure. She should be happy. But Long Qinglin came back, without any injuries, he would naturally do that ...

She can't stand it.

Just think about it and be afraid.

Long Qinglin looked at his wife and chuckled out loud: "Why, husband, come back, are you unhappy?"

The smile didn't go deep into his eyes and was cold.

Xie Ru shuddered: "Of course I am happy! Every day I am thinking about my husband to come back every day. Now that my wish is paid, how can I not be happy?"

She turned around and helped Long Qinglin get the clothes to change, avoiding the latter's eyes and looking for topics at will.

"His Royal Highness is okay with your husband? Misunderstandings can be lifted? In the future, will it be normal and on duty?"

Keep yourself busy so you don't think about it.

Long Qing's lips are slightly hooked, and his face is meaningful.

As wives, these worries can be justified, at least in this respect, they are consistent.

"I'm back without any injuries, what do you think?"

Xie Ru did not dare to turn around and continued to say: "It is said outside of His Royal Highness Chu Jun that he has wisdom and wisdom, but it is very strict ... He is just a little worried."

Long Qinglin's eyes were drooping, and a faint smudge glided across his eyes.

What can Xie Ru think of, how could he not have any doubt? The prince really trusted him ... has no doubt at all?

He didn't believe it.

No matter how natural the prince is, things go smoothly, he dare not take it lightly.

What should we do now? How to crack this game?

Continue to act and you will definitely be found by the prince. Even if the prince truly believed in him, he had no doubt and could not give up observing the follow-up. There must be a prince's person around him to monitor it. Once he moved, there would be problems.

If you do n't continue, how do you plan for major events? After so many years of hard work, really want to give up? Today, the arrow has already struck a string, and success or failure is in one fell swoop. He wants to give up, and Chiman won't allow it. At this time, he dares to pick and choose. Even if Chiman didn't kill himself, he would use a knife to kill someone and let the prince come.

How to do it?

Long Qinglin cleaned her hands and used her food, her heart was a bit heavy.

After returning to God, it was already in the palm of the hand. Xie Rusu held her hands, lighted the heart of the candle, and the light of the lantern made a 'beep'.

The beauty is beautiful, the painting is everywhere, the figure is full and soft, like the most elaborate gift from heaven, people want to possess ... want to trample, want to destroy, want this thing is always their own.