Chapter 33: Poisonous in tea

Chu Mu suddenly changed his face and snatched the tea because he remembered something.

What happened then!

Perhaps the origin of everything is not an accident, but this tea.

He remembered very well. In his last life, he didn't know what He Yuanqi was, and he didn't make any preparations. Mei Yan did not entertain anyone except his friends.

When the accident happened, it was n't this place now, but the situation was surprisingly similar. It was also a slightly remote one. He sat alone and worried about him when he greeted others. He took a look and only spoke for a while. They left without even sitting.

Girl-in-law also had tea.

Luli left, this tea is useless. Qin Ping, who had taken orders from him, came back and saw that the other party's lips were very dry, so he gave Qin Ping a clean, untouched cup of tea with a suitable temperature to let him moisturize his throat.

Qin Ping drank tea.

At this moment, someone was awkward outside the window, hitting his hands, the dishes and plates were flying around, and there was a big bowl just right here.

Qin Ping defended his master and blocked him.

He was smashed into the head and fainted on the spot.

Qin Ping will martial arts. Generally, this situation is unlikely to happen, but the head is the main point of the human body, and Xu may not hit any terrible place. He had an acute illness at that time, and could not follow more information. When he woke up, he had changed his long follower and Qin Ping died.

The family and Zhuo Zuo were very sure. Qin Ping had bad luck. He was hit by the acupoint in the back of the brain and had no time to rescue.

He wasn't without doubt, but couldn't find out, but couldn't find out.

Now looking at this tea, he suddenly associates, Xu is poisoned!

Poisoned people have sluggish behavior. Is there any difference between Huiwu and Wuyi?

Qin Ping had an accident, and shortly after drinking this tea, the same picture now appears ...

Chu Mu's anxious cold sweat broke out, holding Xie Tingyue's hand tightly: "Did you drink it? Did you get this tea?"

Xie Tingyue felt strange, but shook his head: "I didn't even touch my lips ..."

Chu Mu immediately relieved her energy and closed her eyes: "Okay ... that's great ..."

His expression was too wrong. Xie Tingyue tasted it and understood: "This tea-isn't it?"

Chu Mu did not answer immediately, but opened her eyes and looked at the tea carefully.

The color of the soup is normal, the aroma is normal, and the shape and posture of the tea leaves are also normal, as if nothing is different ... But if you look closely, you will see a pale gray black at the bottom of the tea cup.

Many tea residues are similar to this color, and there are not many of these gray and black. They still look normal, but at this time, they feel wrong.

Chu Mu poured the tea in his tea cup, poured the tea in, and observed the empty tea bowl.

The gray-black deposits were still there, and with a little handkerchief, they came out carefully, close to the nose-

It doesn't taste right.

Not tea, it has a rotten taste.

Just looking at this stand, Xie Tingyue understands that this tea is poisonous!