Chapter 34: Not wanton

Chu Mu posed, holding the scroll in her hand, but the page was not turned, only her head was moving.

He was actually a bit surprised.

The goal of others was not him but to leave this incident, which was beyond his expectation.

He thought that the crisis of Lu Li was behind him, and he was actively looking for the cause. He did not expect that it suddenly appeared, or was at his family's plum banquet ...

His body was a sickness for him. He had been sick and sick in his last life. He had been drowsy and seldom awake. Many things did n't know how and why. He thought that it would be good to die in such a natural way, and it was in everyone's favor and he could be relieved.

Being sick is too bitter, and hopeless Shen Yan can not ignite any fighting spirit, he does not think that living is a good thing for him.

Just as he was about to fulfill his wishes and died silently, suddenly someone stepped in to save him, told him something, and these things completely changed his mind.

There were some things that he shouldn't have accepted.

In other people's chess games, it is only the result of a doomed tragedy, not even a chess piece, but he has no idea who he is.

In addition to his anger, he knew that his fate might not be grasped, and there could not be a perfect ending, but it was not the best at the end, and it was wrong to play happily. He dragged the corpse, maybe ... still a bit distorted, jumped into the game without hesitation. Helpless Shen Jiujiu, no cure is no cure, in the end some things have been done, some things have not been done, when he died to understand a ghost, but still very sorry.

Alive ... it's really good.

Even if it persists.

He didn't care a lot before, how much free and easy, because he had to accept that if everything can be chosen by himself, even if he is suffering, he still wants to live.

He was fortunate to have met Xie Tingyue before his death.

They had a chance to be married as a couple, but missed it. He rarely thinks of this person, not because of the humiliation brought by the other party on the day of the big wedding. He doesn't care about those things at all. I have been ill since I remembered, and I have been taking care of others. It is not uncommon for him to show his body, and to show dignity to him.

He just thought that the scene was ridiculous. If it was Xie Tingyue's own decision, then his vision was a bit shallow and he saw too little. If it was being used by others, it would be too stupid. Either way is not smart enough.

And his life is really limited, there is no way to waste, and dealing with smart and interesting people is more valuable.

After waiting a long time, he was surprised when he had the opportunity to meet and sit together. Xie Tingyue is obviously a wise and deep person who has many fresh and interesting ideas about doing business. No, not just doing business. Xie Tingyue's vision is very high, which is the width and breadth that many people cannot reach. It even rose to the height of the country's subjects ... why did such a person have such an accident and fell so hard?

But immediately, he was relieved, thinking about himself, this question no longer exists. He thinks he's clever, isn't he half-hearted and lives like a fool?

Xie Tingyue has suffered so much and is still broad and optimistic. Many things are ignored and many things are still longing for.

Chu Mu will always remember the moonlight that night, and the smile on this man's face. Xie Tingyue said that even if it becomes a mess, don't forget to look up at the starry sky, don't forget, there are always some good things.