Chapter 54: Don't forget this kiss

The disaster came so suddenly, Xie Tingyue had no idea.

In his cognition, it should not be so fast!

The rumbling boom blew from the sky, and it was not clear whether it was thunder or water. People around screamed and shouted and pulled each other anxiously. As far as the eye could see, there was water mist and everything was wet. Back view.

The water came faster than expected, the children were crying in fright, the old people staggered forward, the young people took no notice, and people were scattered and fell at any time, and the next step was unknown.

The death of life ...

It came so fast that it was unexpected.

Witnessing the world of purgatory with his own eyes, Xie Tingyue's eyes were bewildered, and some reactions could not be reached.

The past lives are so different that sometimes he can't tell whether he has lived an extra life or everything is a dream. He knows something and dares not tell others that sometimes he even doubts whether it is true or not. He always feels that people will change and things will change.

He came to Qingxian County with a lot of worries and made other preparations, such as allocating the money he just earned from his pockets to purchase supplies and asking someone to send them at the right time. The treasurer Liu is very puzzled. Should he make money, shouldn't he roll into the original profit and carry Lan Yingbu forward? Why should he do something that doesn't make sense?

He didn't know that these things were really meaningful to Xie Tingyue.

No waste is better than nothing when needed.

But right now, the disaster is ahead! Things are different than expected, what should he do!

Can't do anything ...

Does he see himself too high?

Suddenly, a big hand held him.

Slender and beautiful, but not so warm and powerful.

It's Chu Mu.

"Heaven and calamity, manpower is limited, we should not expect ourselves to be gods and saints. Do as much as you can."

There was no smile on his face, and compassion flowed in his shallow eyes: "Look, everyone is working hard. What qualifications do you and I have to feel sad and sad?"

Xie Tingyue looked up.

People are flustered and scared, but they are not flinching. Everyone is struggling to move forward, walking with the people around them. These people may be relatives or friends of his family, or they may be separated. The family and friends of others, but everyone did not give up.

The road to the east mountain is long and long. No one has given up, everyone is desperate!

Yes, what empowers people is never something foreign, but people themselves.

Xie Tingyue exhaled a long time, her eyes shone brightly, and she clenched Chu Mu's hand: "Let's go, too?"

He only hoped that the disaster would end soon and not lose too much.

"Ok."

Chu Mu beckoned and called Qin Ping.

Qin Ping walked quietly to him and crouched down.

Chu Mu supported his wheelchair and climbed onto his back.

With a slight movement of his long fingertips, the wheelchair made a 'click' sound, the internal organs operated, quickly folded and moved closer, and within a moment, it became a well-stacked wooden plank. It is effortless and does not take up much space, which is quite convenient.