Chapter 85: Special meaning

The prince is a prince Chu. He is full of talents and rich in intelligence. But in the end, he is just a young man who has not reached the weak crown.

Then quickly shifted the topic: "This time everything is completely wrong! Since this mission is not planning to go back alive, we will not be polite!"

Chu Mu's jaw head, very much agree.

He wouldn't have been so deep if his opponent hadn't seized his weaknesses and bewildered frequently. Now jump out and look at-

"The other party's routine is more obvious. Let me first say that I am the great prince. Let me question why the emperor abandoned me and asked me to go outside and go to the palace to cause a calamity. If this situation is broken-of course, the early stage of confusion However, this game is bound to be broken, because the emperor knows the situation of the real great prince, but he is full of backhand, and they will pull out my biological father. The emperor dismisses the Chu family's arrogance, but will not ignore the biological father. I must be careful about all actions. I have a different understanding of the imperial power under different growth circumstances, and I am guided by others. I believe that there is no brother under the imperial power. There is nothing to dispute for the benefit. As long as you are suspicious and bewildered by others, the brother Xiao wall, The chaos in the chaotic situation is not impossible ... the man ambition of the red wolf cannot be tolerated! "

Upon hearing this, Emperor Chu Wenwen sighed: "Still weird. At that time, the incident had a great impact. The battle between Xiandi and Tao Gong was at a critical juncture. To stabilize the hearts of the people in Beijing, this matter needs someone to back it up. When he was dying, he stepped forward and took the initiative to carry the matter to his shoulders, so I could not give him too many rewards. I could only talk to his tablet while avoiding people ... What did you say? It hasn't happened, but if you haven't revealed your life first, the result is almost doomed. "

Chu Mu's eyes narrowed slightly, and his thoughts were stunned.

These things ... if the last life didn't die too early, it will definitely happen.

Because he had already determined.

Seeing him not speaking, Emperor Chu Wen slowed down and said profoundly: "You must not doubt your father's intentions, he is loyal and brave, this is by no means an exchange of benefits for you. I grew up with his mother, and he grew up together, he I have protected him a lot, and I will never be sorry for him, I ca n't protect his son, but the overall situation is high, Da An ca n't be chaotic ... Xiandi picked us out of the clan as brothers, raised them in person, promoted them, and The mature Zen position teaches us absolutely not a struggle for interests, selfishness. "

Thinking of the past, Emperor Chu Wen squinted his eyes slightly, covering his grief.

At that time, not only were their brothers chosen by the emperor to enter the palace, but there were seven teenagers who discussed preorder teeth. According to common sense, so many ancestors go to the Golden Palace Hall, away from that golden dragon chair, the world is only one step to the right, who will have no idea in his heart, who will not have any power behind him, but Xiandi and Tao Gong are so powerful , Do not follow the tricks, do not follow the conspiracy, teach the seven young people to be loyal and virtuous, heroic and heroic. There is no hidden danger in other dynasties. The emperor had a strong Zen position and left his intention to let him ascend to the throne. No one disobeyed. When all the brothers went out of Beijing, they swore a heavy oath and wrote down a document--

For the sake of great security, lest the good and bad of future generations be mixed, and people's hearts will float. All the clan titles will end in three generations and will never be hereditary.