Chapter 14: Chu Mu disease

Xie Tingyue thought seriously for a long time and shook his head.

He really hasn't seen Chu Mu. He did have it in his last life ... but who, like him, has a 'last life'?

He thinks he may drink a little too much, otherwise why think about it and feel the atmosphere is getting more and more ambiguous? Wine is easy to get on, and really should not drink too much.

In short, the man in front of him couldn't understand.

But this does not affect his decision. The other side treats him well, sincerely, not maliciously, and really helping him, he should return.

Take good care of him in the future.

"My brother's classmate with the last name He, but the He family?"

Just thinking, Chu Muqing's voice came to his ears.

Little brother?

Xie Tingyue felt that these two words were spoken from Chu Mu's mouth. It was too close. It was a bit shy, but he quickly opened his mind and smiled. "

"This He family, I have heard about it. It is a businessman from the north. I recognized the Mu family as the godfather-" Chu Mu looked to Xie Tingyue.

Xie Tingyue nodded.

He not only knew that the Mu family was the Emperor Shang, but also knew that the Mu family was a re-elected merchant emperor.

Chu Mu: "The Hejia industry is not small. Many things in the family are in cooperation with their shops. You should deal with them and be careful. And-"

He paused, Xie Tingyue was curious: "And what?"

After Chu Mu paused, he said warmly, "He family and Qi family are a little bitter. Years of disagreement is not just a fight, but there seems to be revenge."

Xie Tingyue: "What is the enemy?"

"Such private affairs--" Chu Mu thought for a while, "Is it better for the Qi family to say, haven't you met Qi Wenhai recently?"

"Ok."

Xie Tingyue knew what the other party was reminding, and praised the gentleman of Chu Mu, and did not talk about people behind his back. Qi He's enemies ... probably hard to say.

After counting several drinks, he took away the wine bottle in front of Chu Mu: "Just go here, drink more and hurt yourself, and feel uncomfortable when drunk."

Chu Mu seemed surprised by his boldness and smiled: "I never get drunk."

Xie Tingyue blinked: "But I will be drunk. If I drink too much, I will not take care of you, but you will take care of me."

His hands and feet were fast, and the cup was moved quickly. Chu Mu, a patient, couldn't stop trying to stop him, and finally had to sigh and watch him smile with a smile.

After finishing everything, Xie Tingyue didn't feel very good. He seemed a bit drunk ... not wanting to bother others, he went to sleep obediently.

I don't know how long it took, a figure went to the bed, sat down, reached out his hand gently, and probed his forehead.

"Those past ... I look forward to thinking of you, but not to you."

"Here you can be more wanton."

...

At night, Xie Tingyue suddenly woke up.

Chu Mu is sick!

He was sweating all over, his teeth were biting, his lips were dark blue, his whole body was shaking, his eyes were tightly closed, he had no consciousness or moaning, but it was obvious that he was uncomfortable!