Chapter 70: To--

Time passed day by day, Xie Tingyue's commercial battlefield harvested the fruits of victory, and Lan Ying's reputation was not only spread out in the world, but also spread to Fanbang foreign countries.

Zhong Feed holds firmly in his hands, and the situation in the home is stable. His boyfriend has a place long ago, and he must be respected and loved.

The roots and shoots began to look for another thing-cold pine smoke.

Progress has been made everywhere, and the exact result is still not there. Fortunately, there are only these mysteries. Keep working hard.

Left is nothing but time.

"Left is nothing but time, I can carry it!"

The weather was gradually getting hot. Xie Tingyue began to have a bitter summer. He couldn't eat every day, couldn't sleep, and his steps were floating. He still refused to give in.

Why should there be summer in the world, people's minds are dizzy, their hearts are irritable, and even the wind is like the steam burning in a stove, I can't wait to steam people into buns!

Ah, uncomfortable.

Xie Tingyue was lying weakly on a bamboo mat with four limbs, and passed away repeatedly with affectionate performance, but Chu Mu--

This big sick number is very good!

Chu Mu's body is unknown and highly toxic, with cold body, which is easy to get sick on cold days. The colder, the more vulnerable, and the more healthy he becomes in the summer, the doctor sent me a medicine specially prepared for his body. Now I'm in good health, I can get up and take a few steps.

"Let's just wait a while, we have to eat."

Chu Mu took the fan and gave it to Xie Tingyue Fan gently.

Since the beginning of summer, Xie Ting has had two heat strokes in the middle of the month and was lying sick in bed three times.

Chu Mu felt very novel.

It has always been taken care of by others. This is the first time that he has taken care of others, or someone on his own heart.

His wife always looks serious and looks good. Whether he is a little clever, a little cunning, a righteous teacher who teaches his younger brother seriously, or he cares about his body, he likes it very much, but these days, he is soft, with a sense of fragility, and he is totally dependent on him His wife ... made him even more addicted.

He will be distressed, but more, he is in love.

He doesn't want his wife to be sick, but if the wife is always soft ...

I want to be tied up, locked up, and not shown to anyone.

Such a look again ...

Xie Tingyue looked at the eyes as deep as the sea of stars, like Chu Wu, who had bad attachments, and her heart trembled.

Thinking of those dreams that are always entangled in the night, he was locked in expressionless locks, shackles by the man in front of him ...

"That ... Chu Mu."

Chu Mu returned with a smile, especially elegant, and a gentleman: "Huh?"

Xie Tingyue: "You are a gentleman."

Chu Mu continued to smile: "So?"

Xie Tingyue: "So don't think about the mess."

"Oh?" Chu Mu suddenly approached, her lips twitched slightly, and she smiled. "What's wrong with my wife? What did I do to my wife in those things?"