Chapter 11: Business opportunities

"I think the shop has been flowing recently," Xie Tingyue said very gently. "What are your plans?"

Liu Yuanshan's face was slightly red and somewhat ashamed: "I dare not deceive Master, and the villain is also worrying about it recently. This year is good, silk and cotton production is very good, this cloth backlog ... there is a lot left. Curry All are good materials, high quality, and the accumulation is only because they have not caught up with this year's fashionable tricks. Now that the moon is approaching, everyone has to buy new products and make new clothes. , Emptying the inventory can also make some money. "

This idea is not wrong. The cloth is still profitable by dropping two points. Years ago was the peak season. What kind of cloth can be sold, not to mention their quality is good? The treasurer of Liu is very modest. In fact, as long as he is willing to be exhausted this month, the account book flow is definitely not 'small profits but quick sales', 'some profitable' is as simple as that.

Xie Tingyue sat down in the first robe, "Treasury fabric, show me a few."

"Yes."

Liu Yuanshan didn't greet his buddies, he personally transferred to the storeroom, picked out a few and carried them out, and put them on the table one by one: "The cloths are all good cloths. In general, the villain will not be willing to lower the price. It 's even harder to sell, it 's not good to hit your hands ... "

Xie Tingyue didn't hear Liu Yuanshan's words at all. The moment he put the cloth on the table, he stared sharply and stood up!

Lan Yingbu!

The middle piece on the table, mixed in a pile of cloth, seems to have no characteristics. Pure color, slightly light blue. The only thing that is desirable is probably uniform color.

Liu Yuanshan noticed the sight of the young master, with some surprises: "This cloth is particularly good in spinning, dense and thin, and heavy. It is easy to make clothes, but the color is not suitable for men. Older women do not love it. It is shallow, not solemn, and it is too young to be too stuffy, not bright, and not as eye-catching as red powder and yellow ... "

Xie Tingyue knows, but this is Lan Yingbu!

The children of older generations like it best. Once the price was soaring, they couldn't grab Lan Yingbu!

Xie Tingyue's eyes were eager, his long fingertips were put on, and his tentacles were soft and slightly cool: "This is ... our cloth?"

Liu Yuanshan had no idea what Master was thinking, and his face was straightforward: "Master Master, this cloth is a new color made by our own workshop weaver, Shen Sanniang. Does Master Shen Sanniang remember her illness? Gave old ginseng ... "

Xie Tingyue still didn't pay attention to the words behind Liu Yuanshan, only he heard clearly, this cloth is made by his own family!

Their own cloth has attracted people from all over the world, creating unlimited value, but all the scenery is not theirs!

I was useless in my last life. The shop fell into Lin's hands, and Lin sold it to others. He even forgot his last name ... Now think about it, why did others buy this shop? Is it just easy, or is it long gone? What kind of role does Lin's play here?

He was horrified in his last life. He was fascinated by hatred. He didn't pay much attention to many things. He didn't know many things now, but he couldn't figure it out, but it didn't affect his current decision.

"Can't lower the price ... let's shop, all the cloths will not be lowered," Xie Tingyue touched the cloth, his eyes narrowed, "Does it look monotonous, can it be embroidered?"