Chapter 38: This dirty adult world

Xie Tingyue remembered a case in his last life.

Without his participation, the contradictions between Wen Hai and He Yuanqi also existed and became more and more intensive. Without his help, Qi Wenhai was a bit weak. Coupled with his sister's experience, he had a hard time with He Yuanqi, at best it was just a counterbalance.

In the last life, the two fought a lawsuit against human life. Because of this bizarre twists and turns, everyone in the market was well-known and spread a wide range, and he knew it.

Qi Wenhai didn't have many helpers, but He Yuanqi made a lot of money. He made money and made connections. The lawsuit was sent to Lu Li. Because of the ambiguous evidence, it was difficult to resolve and the dispute was quite large. It seems that something happened in the middle of the road, and the case cannot be continued. The case changed hands, and the final result was determined. He Yuanqi won.

Qi Wenhai was severely hit by this incident. He was in a slump, and the sound of the road away from officials was damaged. However, He Yuanqi was proud of the spring breeze, and business was high.

In this life ... is there?

Xie Tingyue turned around and did not go home directly, but went to Qi Wenhai instead.

Qi Wenhai got his letter and went to ask. In the end, the case really existed in this case, which was arranged by He Yuanqi two days before his death. Later, he died suddenly. No one urged the case. Even more dare not to say a word, so this case is still in the house, if no one asks, it is slowly fading, not listening to the rhythm in front of others.

Qi Wenhai patted the table: "A good old beast, he buried a pit and jumped for me. If he didn't die, I'm going to have a lawsuit in my head!"

Xie Tingyue felt a bit wrong. Before He Yuanqi died, it seemed that he had arranged a lot of things: "How is the He family now?"

"What a mess, how can it be? It's all like a headless fly, I don't know where to go."

wrong......

Xie Tingyue looked dignified and raised his robe. "Here you stare here first. I'll go home."

He Yuanqi of the last life won very easily. Lu Li is definitely not a public-private person. When the case is changed, there must be something wrong ... He Yuanqi and the second son Sun are linked. Is there anything in this room? relationship?

Is there anything else in this case? Follow up and you will be able to find clues. He can't check it. The weight is not enough. Chu Mu can.

On the way back, Xie Tingyue saw Long Qingfu.

He Yuanqi died the same day and Long Qingfu was beating him. He was suspected and was asked to go to the government to assist in the investigation. What happened under the eyes of everyone must follow the rules. Long Qingfu probably had the confidence, and did not let his family help to deal with it, until today it was completely released.

However, no matter how good the conditions are, it is a disaster.

Long Qingfu himself didn't care about it at all.

When he saw Xie Tingyue, he also greeted him, "Xie Xie, it is really not my wish that I am out of order that day, and I will bring a gift to the door to apologize. I hope that your heart will be wide and don't mind."

People who don't like jokes sometimes make a good impression because they feel sincere.

But Long Qingfu ...

Xie Tingyue couldn't say anything, didn't feel wrong, but couldn't like it better.

"Everything is over, Brother Long doesn't need to be attentive."