Chapter 79: Who is the target

Chiman and Da'an have been confronting each other for many generations. Many battles have taken place. After the rest, they will definitely make a comeback. This is the history and it has become a custom. This time the delegation had less than 100 people. When they came to Da'an country, instead of converging in a low-key manner, they became more arrogant and discouraged.

Xie Tingyue slowly pondered over the taste.

Bianguan dry shelf, Da'an was not afraid, Chiman was not afraid!

Standing on a different stand and pursuing different moral standards, Da'an people defend their home and defend their country, and they will not feel wrong. The Chiman people are full for their people to eat, wear warm clothes, and take their lives to fight for them. I feel right! This time the mission was made, not at all to bow their heads, nor to the border customs, small welfare, they have bigger plans!

I lost things when I first stepped into the land of Da'an. The bad attitude pointed at the imperial court, and the attitude to treat the game was justified.

These people headed by Wu Kui have no sincerity at all. In the face of such an assassination, Prince Da'an was still sitting firmly on the Diaoyutai, and looking at jokes, this was not a loss of mind, it was a calm and calm attitude, they must have done something, and most likely did not intend to go back alive!

This is scary.

If war between the two countries is bound to happen, what is the role of these people?

There are really unfathomable plots. Who can't do it? Why compete with a little businessman?

If ... there is a way to change the situation of the war and make Daan more favorable, what should he do?

Xie Tingyue kept turning and thinking hard.

He always felt that what the other party said to him was not targeted. Perhaps he was not an indispensable person in this game. Here he may have something the other party wants.

Then why not come straight and have to turn corners?

Xie Tingyue's eyelids flutter. What special place can a business person like him use to remember?

Merchants ... Street ...

There was a legend of the Hang family, but Mrs. Hang was not interested in each other. What was Chiman thinking? He may have been a little clever, seizing the opportunity of Lan Yingbu, and steadily gained momentum, but his performance was far worse than that of the Hang family, and it was reasonable to be much stronger than the Hang family, in order to enter the full eyes.

Wait, it 's better than Hangjia--

Xie Tingyue's heart suddenly jumped out of a name, Tao Mushu.

In the Long Qingfu incident, the mysterious person with little information found by Chumu Information Network!

This person has made a lot of history in the past, and one of the businessmen is very proficient in his business. He has made great achievements, but his name should have been forever, but he was intentionally hidden. The reason why Long Qingfu targeted him-Chu Mu speculated that he was somewhat similar to the Tao appearance.

Thinking of this, Xie Tingyue was suddenly extremely firm. If there were any interested businessmen in Chiman, it was worthy of more attention than the Hangzhou family. It must be this person!

The Prince has not yet confirmed the information. The situation at the scene is unknown and the atmosphere is chaotic. It is important to stabilize himself.

All the thoughts happened between the electric light and the flint, Xie Tingyue's palms in his sleeves, and his face remained calm: "The envoy is too anxious. Without enough patience, you can't wait for the sweetest fruit. The predecessor Tao Gong taught me to wait It does n't matter if you are in a panic or in a moment of distress, as long as you have patience and see the road under your feet, you will know which direction to go. "