Chapter 82: Those things

Start from the beginning

Xie Tingyue.

Mrs. Hang's face was somber and her eyes were glorious. "Tao Gong is a dead man. His wisdom and courage are ordinary people's guesses. Help Chi Man attack the neighboring country and help the neighboring country kill the barbarian gangsters on the Da'an border. Tao Gong has indeed done it! He has done far more than that, and the surname Wu still knows little! "

"But my wife, no, I am up and down in Da'an, regardless of the court or the people. Anyone who knows Tao Gong dares to swear bluntly that Tao Gong does everything for Da'an! For Da'an's interests, for Da'an to be better! "

...

In the old lady's narration, Xie Tingyue met a modest gentleman with a magnificent mind, a long-term vision, a very deep city, and a lively smile, with the might of a tiger and the gentleness of sniffing a rose.

The more you listen, the more you feel regretful. Why is this person's traces forcibly erased? Many things are not allowed to mention, it is so desirable!

Mrs. Hang is getting older, her voice is a bit old, and a little slow, but in this atmosphere of the story, it is very pleasant, like walking through time, witnessing every step that person has taken.

"There is a bit of overbearing for the emperor. When Emperor Jing came up, no one dared to persuade him, and at most silently scratched his head and killed him. Only Tao Gong could appease Jing and persuade Jing Emperor. Jing Emperor had a deep feeling for Tao Gong who was also a teacher and friend. Even jealous of Tao's brother. "

Hang finally talked about the topic: "My brother and Tao Gong are the same mother, twelve years younger than Tao Gong. Because his parents died early, his younger brother was almost brought up by Tao Gong, and his feelings are very deep. His brother is brave and warlike. He didn't like to follow the way of writing, and he took the martial arts. He was very happy with Emperor Jing, but he really distressed his brother. He had no opinion on Emperor Jing himself. Fight each other. "

Xie Tingyue then understood that, except when he was a minor, the younger brother and Tao Gong actually gathered together and were not often together.

"My elder brother was busy with the affairs of the dynasty, but he never married. My younger brother and the hero of women's clothing in the barracks. The master had some fate with his daughter. He had a relationship with him in several battles and soon became a pro.

Mrs. Hang said here, she gave Xie Tingyue a soft look.

Xie Tingyue understood that this daughter was probably her own mother.

Mrs. Hang: "Gong Tao likes this little niece very much. He often clings to his knees to slap and coquettish. When writing manuscripts, he often teases the villain with his fat hands and his hands. Those days are about the most peaceful and happy time. . "

"Even in the year of the disaster, the border is uncertain. Chi Manen will revenge, the wolf ambition, and quietly join forces with several neighboring countries to attack. Tao Gong and Emperor Jing, and the border fighters naturally work together, but they can't afford the accident."

"Gong Tao's brother and sister-in-law got caught in a trap and both died. The four-year-old daughter was gone with her parents ..." Mrs. Hang gently pressed the corner of her eyes. No books are being written. "

Xie Tingyue: "That little girl ... really dead?"

Mrs. Hang: "At that time, only the body of the couple was found, and the child was not found, but in that situation, a four-year-old child could not survive. Those of us who have been thanked by Tao Gongda are hopeful and dare not give up lightly , But I worked hard for a long time without any results, I do n't believe ... I just have to believe. "