Chapter 81: Descendants of Tao Gong

Começar do início

A little joke, just to appease the other side, no matter what happens, don't be nervous, don't be afraid, I'm all there.

Xie Tingyue watched Chu Mu leave and looked back-

Sure enough, "Great Power Economy" is here again!

Suddenly appears and disappears suddenly, like who is hiding ...

Is this perfect?

Xie Tingyue took out this book, carefully and carefully looked inside and out, wondering if it was different, and then he really found something different.

There is a small piece of dark brown on the spine, which is not eye-opening. Open the pages of the book and open it slightly-there are the same marks inside.

is blood.

Why ... there is blood in the book? Whose blood?

Xie Tingyue shook her head, and her fingertips were trembling. This is not important. The important thing is that he seems to have encountered a ghost!

Unable to suppress the curiosity in his heart, he experimented while nervous.

A book is just a book. It is fragile, fragile, and fragile. It does not speak and has no superpowers. It is the same as an ordinary book, except that he cannot be seen by others.

He tried it with Chu Mu and different subordinates. The book would disappear when others were there, and it could not be said that it disappeared. The existence was reduced, and everyone would subconsciously ignore it, including himself. When there is no one else, he can flip through as much as he likes.

The son did not speak strangely, and Xie Tingyue didn't know what happened in this book and what secrets he had. In the last life, he would never believe it, but now he is a born again. The world is vast, the opportunities are endless, too many things are unclear, everything in the world can happen ...

Anyway, the book was in his hand, and only he could see, it was his.

blood......

Xie Tingyue's long fingertips slipped past that little brown skin, which was related to blood. Most of them may be blood relatives? Bloodline?

Is this book a family tradition?

But his mother is an orphan in the disaster year.

Xie Tingyue bowed her head and looked at the "Great Power Economy" seriously.

This book is very thick and the content is very profound. Every time I study, I have different feelings, which will surely inspire him to think about various problems. He doesn't chew too much. He thinks that he has limited understanding. He basically thinks about the previous question and eats it before he can read it down. So up to now, he hasn't finished reading this book ...

Flipping the palms, turning back and forth, Xie Tingyue turned the last page, and wanted to see who the author was.

No signature.

There is no conclusion, as if ... this book is not finished.

Xie Tingyue condenses her eyebrows. I don't know why, she just remembered the name "Tao".

Is his biological mother an orphan of no origin? Nowhere, why would anyone kill her? The Chiman Mission determined that he had a relationship with Tao Gong, wasn't it ...

He wanted a picture of Tao Mushu very much.

Compared with this book, maybe there is an answer?

When you think about it, Xie Tingyue immediately called his men to find a true picture of Tao Gong.